Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Really.. the paid witness for the defense said that? Shocking...
So at this point, whats the use in talking to you? You've made up your mind and its not based on facts. You just hate guns so you hate Zimmerman, regardless of the truth.

Fuck you.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Zimmerman should have stayed in his car. He was told to stay in his car. He got out because he was armed and willfully created an unsafe situation for no good reason.
And here we go again...No he shouldn't, No he wasn't, No he didn't.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Zimmerman should have stayed in his car. He was told to stay in his car. He got out because he was armed and willfully created an unsafe situation for no good reason.
So white people should just stay in their cars, amirite? Zimmerman had every right to walk around his neighborhood. Its too bad he got attacked by a thug.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Proving the truth to one person 20 pages at a time.
Pretty much the only choice we have since every time we start celebrating victory and laughing at the shills and the media with egg on their faces, someone who willfully admits they didn't watch the trial, don't know what they're talking about, but are apprently experts on the subject and have fully made up their minds that the facts are what they thought they were a year ago when this case first hit national news, comes in and starts trying to flimflam the Zimzam.

Timber_sl

shitlord
At this point, this kind of assertion is just willful ignorance of the facts. It is kind of amusing to see who just parrots what they've heard on CNN though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Would it be comical if Zimzam went out, a black guy attacked him, and he killed him again in self-defense? It could be like a running joke "oh come on man, I only killed 3 black kids this week"

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's why this thread should have been locked yesterday. Now all we've got is people showing up late who didn't follow the trial at all and don't know anything sitting their fat asses in here and trolling up the joint.

Do I think he should have been guilty of murder? No... but definitely Manslaughter. If you get in a car drunk and you get into a car accident with someone who was also drunk and driving erratically, you dont get off the manslaughter charge because the other guy was doing something irresponsible as well.
Self defense is an absolute defense against homicide. Even the jury instructions included that if he is not guilty of murder 2 because of self defense than he is also not guilty of manslaughter for the same reason.

Lol, I love how worked up you guys get. Really.. calm down a bit.
I wish I had the authority to give people vacations for that level of shit posting.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Would it be comical if Zimzam went out, a black guy attacked him, and he killed him again in self-defense? It could be like a running joke "oh come on man, I only killed 3 black kids this week"
It could come true, since every thug on twitter is coming for him.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Is rejected on its face as the laughable distraction attempt it is.

And let me add that the Prosecution's witnesses, including Bao and Rao, were such a joke they had to admit their testimony was flawed during the trial and basically tell the jury to ignore it.
http://www.bermudasun.bm/Content/NEW...a/24/270/68141

Yeah.. Valerie Rao is incompetent that she is flown all over the country on some of the highest profile cases..
rolleyes.png

And please.. The great Dr. Di Mao.. (Whom none of you have every fucking heard of before this trial)... I place SUCH trust in NATIONALLY RENOWN EXPERTS who testify for cash.

Anyone remember Henry Lee? Anyone? The Nationally Renown Henry Lee?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/12/11...ive.simpson10/

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Self defense is an absolute defense against homicide. Even the jury instructions included that if he is not guilty of murder 2 because of self defense than he is also not guilty of manslaughter for the same reason.
Which is exactly why the laws defining it shouldn't be as watered down as they are in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.