Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Clearly, beating someone's head into concrete isn't evidence of intent to injure severely or kill.

Its really all Zimmerman's fault. He was IRRESPONSIBLE for....legally purchasing a firearm, registering it, acquiring the training and certification to carry concealed, and not using his firearm until after Martin assaulted him and banged his head into concrete, which was never a real threat to begin with. No, the real threat was that racist bigot white supremacist white hispanic man who dared call the police on someone suspicious in a neighborhood plagued by breaking and entering cases.
Wait what? Who says Trayvon hit Zimmerman with a brick? Who has the responsibility to prove that happened? Oh.. nobody. Its enough to say it may have happened... or not. There isnt enough evidence for the State of Florida to convict Trayvon Martin of assault... but there is enough to get Zimmerman off the hook for shooting him.

Triangular_sl

shitlord
Wait what? Who says Trayvon hit Zimmerman with a brick? Who has the responsibility to prove that happened? Oh.. nobody. Its enough to say it may have happened... or not. There isnt enough evidence for the State of Florida to convict Trayvon Martin of assault... but there is enough to get Zimmerman off the hook for shooting him.
what the fuck. who's alt are you again. get the fuck out of here.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are you fucking dumb? He was smacking his head into concrete.

Who said it?

Uh, one of the most reknowned medical examiner pathologists in the nation, Vincent DiMiao

40 minutes mother fucker. This is why...if you didn't watch the trial...and don't know what you're talking about...you should probably lurk moar, and read more, before commenting.

Let me just add that even the prosecution admitted Martin was on top of Zimmerman, banging his head into the concrete, during the trial.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
You shitting me, man? You can't really be this retarded. Gotta be trolling.

Personally, I didn't follow this trial at all. You'd think I would've learned my lesson by now, but I'm amazed at the vast majority of the population who just blindly parrot the media's position without actually finding out what happened.
You dont believe in burden of proof? If you are accused of Murder, its on the state to prove that you murdered someone, not that the bitch didnt have it coming.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0784.011.html

Actually there is MORE than enough evidence to prove Martin guilty of assault.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Martin would definitely be convicted of aggravated assault had he lived.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
No, but there is a natural arms race that occurs between human. With more people armed, more simple social disagreements or misunderstandings are going to end with people dying, where 50 years ago people would have walked away.

I dont want people beating each other or physical violence to occur, but I would rather the top end of argument between strangers be a broken nose than someone losing their life.
ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS LINE OF THOUGHT IS IT"S TOTALLY WRONG AND CONTRARY TO ACTUAL REALITY AND HISTORY. MURDER WAS ALOT MORE COMMON BEFORE GUNS WHERE INVENTED, AND DECLINED IN A STEADY MANNER THE MORE GUNS WHERE DISTRIBUTED AMONGST THE GENERAL POPULATIONS, WHY? IT ALLOWS THE WEAK A CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK, IT"S "THE GREAT EQUALIZER".

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein"

(I use caps because it's easier to read, i'm helping!
smile.png
it's not my fault you're yelling in your head)

rrr_img_36161.jpg

guns started to be distributed amongst the populations in progressively larger numbers starting around 1300, by irrational gun fearers logic murder should have dramatically increased but the opposite happened.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Here's the prosecution, willfully admitting Martin was banging Zimmerman's head into concrete

Martin would definitely be convicted of aggravated assault had he lived.
As an adult, don't forget to mention that.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Are you fucking dumb? He was smacking his head into concrete.

Who said it?

Uh, one of the most reknowned medical examiner pathologists in the nation, Vincent DiMiao

40 minutes mother fucker. This is why...if you didn't watch the trial...and don't know what you're talking about...you should probably lurk moar, and read more, before commenting.

Let me just add that even the prosecution admitted Martin was on top of Zimmerman, banging his head into the concrete, during the trial.
Really.. the paid witness for the defense said that? Shocking...

That testimony contradicted testimony from Valerie Rao, a Florida medical examiner who testified for the state that Zimmerman's head injuries were "so minor" and were likely the result of a single impact.

But Di Maio said Tuesday, "You can have severe head trauma without any marks on the head."

Di Maio's account also conflicted with that of Shipping Bao, the medical examiner who autopsied Martin and testified that Zimmerman's gun made contact with the teenager's body.

what the hell happened with TMs dad changing his story on the stand? I was watching it live at the time and really couldn't believe what I was hearing.

he starts rambling about how the detectives didn't give him the context for what he was hearing when he identified that the screams weren't from Trayvon.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You dont believe in burden of proof? If you are accused of Murder, its on the state to prove that you murdered someone, not that the bitch didnt have it coming.
Make up your fucking mind. Your first statement is about burden of proof, which, in the context of your previous posts and mine is saying it's on Zimmerman to provide one that he's innocent; e.g. guilty until proven innocent. Your second sentence is saying it's on the state to prove you murdered someone...which is the law.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Really.. the paid witness for the defense said that? Shocking...
You're dumb as shit. Dr Dimiao has over 40 years as a forensic medical examiner working with the US government, various universities around the nation, has 88 peer reviewed articles, is board certified, which is the pinnacle of a forensic career, virtually impossible to attain board certification without a consistent work record of absolute perfection throughout your career, zero mistakes. He's one of the most qualified, most relied upon forensic examiners in the nation if not the world.

Your attempt to slander the character of this man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Di_Maio

Dr. Vincent J. M. Di Maio is an American pathologist and a nationally renowned expert on the subject of gunshot wounds.[1][2] Di Maio is a board-certified anatomical, clinical and forensic pathologist, and a private forensic pathology consultant.[3] He attended St. John's University and the State University of New York (SUNY), and received postgraduate training at Duke University, SUNY, and the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of Maryland.[4]
Di Maio is a veteran of the U.S. Army Medical Corps, and served as chief medical examiner of San Antonio, Texas until 2006, when he retired; Di Maio has more than 40 years of experience as a forensic pathologist.[4][5] He has been editor-in-chief of the Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology, and a professor of the Department of Pathology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.[4] Di Maio is a fellow of the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME) and the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, and in 2011 he was appointed to the Texas Forensic Science Commission by Governor Rick Perry.[3][6]
Di Maio has authored or co-authored four books and numerous articles related to forensic pathology, and has won several awards for his work, including the Outstanding Service Award from the National Association of Medical Examiners.[4]
Is rejected on its face as the laughable distraction attempt it is.

And let me add that the Prosecution's witnesses, including Bao and Rao, were such a joke they had to admit their testimony was flawed during the trial and basically tell the jury to ignore it.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Exactly my point. The trial became not one of what Zimmerman did and his actions beyond a reasonable doubt, but of Martins. Martin was put on trial with a lower standard of proof from the defense on its accusations than the state had on Zimmerman.

Do I think he should have been guilty of murder? No... but definitely Manslaughter. If you get in a car drunk and you get into a car accident with someone who was also drunk and driving erratically, you dont get off the manslaughter charge because the other guy was doing something irresponsible as well.

Zimmerman should have stayed in his car. He was told to stay in his car. He got out because he was armed and willfully created an unsafe situation for no good reason.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are we gonna go all over that shit again for Lleauaric ?
Apparently so since he's decided to quadruple down on retarded and refusing to just accept the simple truth as it exists.

Zimmerman should have stayed in his car. He was told to stay in his car. He got out because he was armed and willfully created an unsafe situation for no good reason.
1. Wrong. He was told he didn't need to follow Martin, after he had exited the car, and followed him about 30 feet or so to the dog path.
2. It doesn't matter if he was told to stay in his car or stop following Martin, 911 and non emergency operators have no legal authority to give you orders. Imagine a scenario where someone is choking, you call 911. They will tell you not to perform CPR because they can be legally held liable if they tell you to do so, and something goes wrong.
3. Zimmerman stopped following Martin when requested.
4. He did not get out because he was armed. He got out because he needed to find an address and was trying to keep Martin within seeing distance so he could relay to the police where he went once he went behind the homes.
5. A neighborhood watch captain, trying to give police information on a potential burglar in his neighborhood, is not creating an unsafe situation by trying to inform the police where the suspect has gone.

For the 1000th time, WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, in nice, clean, concise picture format. This was all verified IN THE TRIAL.

rrr_img_36162.jpg

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Make up your fucking mind. Your first statement is about burden of proof, which, in the context of your previous posts and mine is saying it's on Zimmerman to provide one that he's innocent; e.g. guilty until proven innocent. Your second sentence is saying it's on the state to prove you murdered someone...which is the law.
Never said that. I simply said that everyone should have the same burden for their accusations. And everyone should have the same protections in their defense.

Lol, I love how worked up you guys get. Really.. calm down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.