Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I absolutely wasnotgoing to say "Then why did he have to shoot him?"

It's just that some people are fairly confident Martin would have beaten Zimmerman to death had he not used his gun, which doesn't make a lot of sense given the evidence. The fact that he would have been charged with aggravated assault and not attempted murder if he had survived also supports the view that he wasn't actually trying to kill the guy.
was this your clever way to avoid doing work by picking a fight with hodj on what you mucked up yesterday?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I absolutely wasnotgoing to say "Then why did he have to shoot him?"

It's just that some people are fairly confident Martin would have beaten Zimmerman to death had he not used his gun, which doesn't make a lot of sense given the evidence. The fact that he would have been charged with aggravated assault and not attempted murder if he had survived also supports the view that he wasn't actually trying to kill the guy.
He COULD have beaten him to death. It didn't happen, and we can't ask Trayvon. It doesn't take long to very seriously injure and/or kill someone from the position Trayvon was in. Thats all.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
tanoomba is just a boy who is suffering from severe case of autism. please forgive him. please.
autism is the new catch all excuse for retardation on the internet

It used to be ADHD

Then it was aspergers, but that changed to just plain old Autism

I really hope one day we'll be blaming every stupid, retarded opinion on the internet on tourette syndrome, the coolest of these types of disorders

MOTHER FUCKER SHIT BALLS

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
NO ONE has made that case. The point is that the POTENTIAL was there.
Actually, several people have stated, in clear terms, that Zimmerman would have died that night were it not for his gun. You made that claim too.

"The potential was there" is a point nobody has ever argued and nobody ever will argue. Stop repeating yourself. You sound like a crazy person. If my words disturb you so much, why don't you follow Trollface/Triangular's advice and use the ignore function? Personally, I hope you don't because I think it's so cute the way you blow up every time I bring this up.

I'm not trolling. I'm making a valid point that is entirely supported by every piece of evidence available, including Dr. Meowmeow's testimony. You're the one who misses the point and turns it into a yelling match EVERY TIME. Relax, bro. Life is short, it's not worth stressing over the fact that someone made a fool of you. Stiff upper lip and all that, what what.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
He COULD have beaten him to death. It didn't happen, and we can't ask Trayvon. It doesn't take long to very seriously injure and/or kill someone from the position Trayvon was in. Thats all.
Can't argue with that.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Actually, several people have stated, in clear terms, that Zimmerman would have died that night were it not for his gun. You made that claim too.
Wrong again, but we can do this if you want.

Cite where I said it. Just cite it.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Don't be this guy tanoomba

rrr_img_36172.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What is the death threshold before you are allowed to shoot then? Do you have to be like 85% dead before you can unload deadly force? 99%?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Nostradamus didn't predict shit, stop bringing his name up, god I hate all the stupid pop-culture bullshit about him.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
1. Citations required
2. So what?

Taking each case outside of the context of the case pretty well destroys your capacity to make a point on this issue, as shootings of this nature are taken on a case by case basis based on the facts surrounding them.

It may very well just be, whether you want to admit it or not, that many more times whites in America have to shoot blacks, its legally justified. Like when they break into people's homes.

I dunno, but I have as much evidence for that claim as your chart has for its claim so far.

Nostradamus didn't predict shit, stop bringing his name up, god I hate all the stupid pop-culture bullshit about him.
Edgar Cayce, however, was the shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What is the death threshold before you are allowed to shoot then? Do you have to be like 85% dead before you can unload deadly force? 99%?
It's like EQ, your health bar has to turn purple before you can yell for heals or shoot your attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.