Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Claiming that chunk knows how to speak english is pretty generous.
I'm sure her English grades say she doesn't.

Damn, I had to burn myself to say that, I had to take senior English in summer school because I kept skipping to get high and follow people and getting them to shoot me. Oh wait, I only smoked pot, not lean, I just got high and listened to pink Floyd for an hour until next class.

Something to ponder, has the media ever miss-covered the story and the wrong fact was in GM's favor?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
those martins were the worst parents ever. if they actually monitored their child like a real parent would, he would still be in school and not running around in the rain at midnight on a school night to get ingredients for purple drank.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
forget facts and jurisprudence
I have a higher duty as a social engineer? WTF
I only know the term social engineer in regards to manipulating people to breach security but I guess it applies to what she is saying here as well. Yes, without the outcry from people like you Zimmerman would never have been arrested because the police don't end to arrest people when there isn't any evidence of a crime having been committed.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As I said in IRC, if I'm ever on trial for a serious crime, I'd love to have Mark O'Mara as my defense attorney, but I'd rather not be on trial in Florida in the first place.

spronk

FPS noob
i'm going to do some social justice engineering at Waffle House

AIKGKj8.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I hadn't heard that the special prosecutor had called Zimmerman a coward for not testifying. That's some inexcusable shit.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
I hadn't heard that the special prosecutor had called Zimmerman a coward for not testifying. That's some inexcusable shit.
Other communities have way more to riot over than the current rioting communities.

Bunch of bad children with no parents acting out because they believe they are entitled! I wonder who made them feel that way.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
He was called a coward for not testifying and a murderer when a jury found him not guilty of murder, which operates in the same system that that Angela Corey defends as a great system. They say to accept the verdict and then in the same breath use words against Zimmerman that directly contradicts 'accepting the verdict'.

What's amazing to me is I'm a democrat, voted for Obama and all that and I'm here actually agreeing 100% with guys like Hannity on this case. I don't know if I've ever seen a worse prosecution team.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
He was called a coward for not testifying and a murderer when a jury found him not guilty of murder, which operates in the same system that that Angela Corey defends as a great system.

What's amazing to me is I'm a democrat, voted for Obama and all that and I'm here actually agreeing 100% with guys like Hannity on this case. I don't know if I've ever seen a worse prosecution team.
Yeah, the facts speak for themselves. To say either political side is innocent is pretty na?ve. They both do what they can to stay in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.