Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just the other day I managed to eat a bag of skittles while wearing a hoodie without getting shot.

Guess it has to do with me not attacking someone, punching them in the face, and slamming their head on the concrete.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Where is their outrage of the countless black people being shot by other blacks in our inner cities? Dont hear shit about that. But one white dude tries to defend himself from a thug wanna be and the entire nation is outraged.

Where is their outrage over the glorification of the thug life in general which is basically ruined 2 generations of blacks?

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Where is their outrage of the countless black people being shot by other blacks in our inner cities? Dont hear shit about that. But one white dude tries to defend himself from a thug wanna be and the entire nation is outraged.

Where is their outrage over the glorification of the thug life in general which is basically ruined 2 generations of blacks?
Because existence is absurd, I figured it out early in life. Ima take care of me and what I dig, everything else can go to hell.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
NOT BOTHERING ANYONE. Punching guy in face, holding him down so he can't flee (which, btw, makes SYG completely irrelevant) = Not bothering anyone.

Yeah, if racial bias has completely blinded you to all fact and reason.

The only reason I've cared about this whole thing at all is because of idiots like this guy repeating their "Trayvon was just buying skittles!" dogshit. Fuck, a year ago when I first heard it I thought yeah, Zim sounds pretty fucking guilty. Well, fucking duh?
NO KREUGAN you don't undestand bleeding heart causality logic IF ONLY zimmerman hadn't left his car trayvon would still be alive, mentioning the most likely thing that resulted in his death, the assault of a stranger is RACIST.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

No money in that. Realism doesn't entertain.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe we should just be like a 3rd world country and execute Zimmerman in the streets. Will that make the blacks happy? Maybe Angel Trayvon will descend from the heavens and bless them all by pouring skittles all over them. I don't get it.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
what glorification what the fuck are you talking about you racist, culture = race DON"T YA KNOW

rrr_img_36485.jpg

http://www.singleblackmale.org/2011/...h-being-thugs/
rrr_img_36486.jpg

rrr_img_36487.jpg

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Actually here is Bill Cosby proving he is a good role model for black youth again.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-cosb...man-is-racist/

Bill Cosby Reacts To Trayvon Killing On CNN: 'What Is Solved By Saying [Zimmerman] Is Racist?'
Terrible, the man is incapable of saying anything true because he has too many people to appease.
What about the terrible physical violence? Should we take away people's hands? Absurd.
Why are we listening to what a comedian thinks? Thats like when Chappelle made fun of MTV for asking what Ja Rule had to say about 9/11.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
to be honest he's talking also talking about murder and handgun use in inner cities which is absurdly high, they have real problems with that. Even if you don't agree exactly with cosby and I don't, he always takes an angle where personal accountability is involved, that's what I think is the real message that needs to be encouraged in black culture. what black entertainers promote in their music is awful these days, I think it got progressively worse since the 60's

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
to be honest he's talking also talking about murder and handgun use in inner cities which is absurdly high, they have real problems with that.
Yeah but the root problem isn't what weapon was used, it was that it resulted in violence.

Take away the guns, they'll use something else. There was murder and violence before guns came in to the world.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider

Dont lump that DREAMER in our master race, he's not white.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Yeah but the root problem isn't what weapon was used, it was that it resulted in violence.

Take away the guns, they'll use something else. There was murder and violence before guns came in to the world.
Do you see another black leader even suggesting that this case wasn't about racism? i'm not saying cosby's perfect but compare that to al sharpton ect ect i'm just saying there's no black leaders that aren't feeding off the racism angle, or very very few, it's an opportunity for easy power and respect, truth be DAMMED.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Do you see another black leader even suggesting that this case wasn't about racism, i'm not saying cosby's perfect but compare that to al sharpton ect ect i'm just saying there's no black leaders that aren't feeding off the racism angle, or very very few, it gives them power and respect, truth be DAMMED.
Oh sure, it's less, but its not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.