Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly confirms Mac Donald's facts. Blacks and Hispanics commit 96 percent of all crimes in the city

Etc
What crimes are those broken down into? I bet DRUGS are right on up there. I also will suppose that you are implying that what may be technically called a "crime" equals failure?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

I'm not afraid of being labeled racist because I'm not a racist.

You seem to be the only one with white guilt and race obsession in this thread.

I mean the FBI et al have already said that Zimmerman did not profile Martin. Its entirely the trolls on your side of this issue who continue to promote the idea that race was involved in this shooting in any way.

What crimes are those broken down into? I bet DRUGS are right on up there. I also will suppose that you are implying that what may be technically called a "crime" equals failure?
Pretty sure if you went back a page or two and read Cad's post it explicitly said something to the effect that 90%+ (some exact number very high) of the shootings in the city are from blacks and hispanics.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Numbers doesn't like facts. He just likes weed.

When you reply to Numbers, you're replying to a dirty hippie.

rrr_img_36797.jpg

I'm sure Numbers can tell you within 5 to 7 "wow-maaan"'s how the drug war has destroyed 'murcuh.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.

Etc

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Be serious Numbers.

Are you posting on a wifi enabled laptop from the Rainbow National Gathering right now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Gathering

You are, aren't you?

I bet the kitchen you eat at out there gets all its supplies via food stamps, doesn't it?

Or do you spend all your time at A-camp with the drunk vets?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.

Etc
So why are there so many robberies? There must be [a] sociological reason(s) more than likely due to poverty. Instead of demonizing a culture and subject it to overt and subtle racism for generations, try not doing that and I bet things look better.

Btw, where is the definition of failure clansman Borzak?

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
I would love to have a discussion about why such a large portion of the black race in the US is a failure.
Ill accept the assertion that a large portion of black people in the US are in generational failure. What are your ideas for as why?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So Numbers, your argument is try not to have poor people, rather than expecting all your citizens to live up to the same standards as one another in regards to treating one another within the boundaries of legal conduct?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love the President right now. There needs to be a big national discussion.
He's being quite retarded atm. Comments like "That could of been me 35 years ago" are just wow. So he's saying he would return and confront someone and then try to bash their head into the ground? Or the fact that he probably grew up in a privileged life, private schools, car as soon as he hit 16 or had a driver etc(nothing like martin who was already in the criminal life) Just makes his comments so asinine and nothing more then a political statement to curry favor among a certain demographic. He should just keep his mouth shut or give neutral statements.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So why are there so many robberies? There must be [a] sociological reason(s) more than likely due to poverty. Instead of demonizing a culture and subject it to overt and subtle racism for generations, try not doing that and I bet things look better.
hodj_sl said:
Right. These guys always call for a big national discussion.

What does that accomplish again?

Have we not been having a big national conversation? Did we not have a month long, completely televised national show trial, in which the Prosecution failed to make its case in blatant and spectacular fashion? What purpose would a "national conversation" in which one party refuses to accept that Zimmerman isn't a white nationalist who hunted down Martin in the streets have? What could it accomplish?
These two statements are very similar and I agree with them. Whites should not look at statistics as evidence for racism and blacks should not spend as much time pointing outward to reasons as to why those statistics exist.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
So Numbers, your argument is try not to have poor people, rather than expecting all your citizens to live up to the same standards as one another in regards to treating one another within the boundaries of legal conduct?
Institutional change is more appropriate I would think. The masses can follow along with their agreement down the road.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ill accept the assertion that a large portion of black people in the US are in generational failure. What are your ideas for as why?
Act more like succesful people, actually strive to get educated. At least here in the south you can look at a school that is integrated (public shcool) and draw a very definitive line between whites and blacks even tho they went to the same school. I get tired of hearing about their opportunites are less.

Like I mentioned on the previous page. I went to school with same of the guys who work for me in the shop and yet they can't read and write. What opportunity by the system were they not afforded that I got?

There's nothing wrong with the black community that the black community couldn't fix itself.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Institutional change is more appropriate I would think. The masses can follow along with their agreement down the road.
I don't necessarily disagree with this statement but then we can't be calling Zimmerman a white power racist if this is true, because implicit is the acceptance that due to Martin's social circumstances, he was inculcated into a lifestyle of criminal activity that ultimately claimed his life.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly confirms Mac Donald's facts. Blacks and Hispanics commit 96 percent of all crimes in the city

Etc
The flip side of this that the victims of these crimes coincide in equal numbers.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Numbers is so over the top it's making people look at me weird at work I'm laughing so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.