Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

<Banned>
He's being quite retarded atm. Comments like "That could of been me 35 years ago" are just wow. So he's saying he would return and confront someone and then try to bash their head into the ground? Or the fact that he probably grew up in a privileged life, private schools, car as soon as he hit 16 or had a driver etc(nothing like martin who was already in the criminal life) Just makes his comments so asinine and nothing more then a political statement to curry favor among a certain demographic. He should just keep his mouth shut or give neutral statements.
if obama had a son he would look like this

fresh-prince-carlton-banks-400a111306.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I do not see that.
Well, you've said that the masses don't need to follow the law or respect authority figures until such time as the institution changes in a manner which removes poverty from the equation.

So no one, not the poor, unwashed masses rioting out of control, or the middle class conformers shooting them when threatened, can be held guilty for the crime.

Only the broken institution can be.

I'm not informed enough to take that step, but perhaps a trial balloon of firing all white state and federal employees and contractors.
Whites are so racist, they can't even have jobs in government anymore. We have to fire every white, and hire only minorities, until the system works.

We all know you're trolling, but does ANYONE have the balls to just explain how removing all whites from positions of power in this nation will fix the nation's issues, rather than simply replacing one form of prejudice with another?

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
It doesn't just stop with crime statistics. Look at the achievement gap, why are male black students (female African Americans are doing far better academically btw than males), scoring some 20-25 points lower than white students from the same economic background, from the same schools from the classrooms?

It's pretty undeniable that and crime statistics are related.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm not informed enough to take that step, but perhaps a trial balloon of firing all white state and federal employees and contractors.
So you're completely full of shit then.

I can imagine a disadvantaged black youth mugging Numbers and Numbers responding with "If only the white man wasn't holding you down you wouldn't be such a victim".

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Well, you've said that the masses don't need to follow the law or respect authority figures until such time as the institution changes
Whoa man. I didn't say that. You have to obey the law unless you want to get arrested and charged with using marijuana or something. And you should definitely be amiable to the people who give it in return.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
So you're completely full of shit then.
Welcome to like 2 weeks ago. But Hodj and others enjoy responding as if he's serious in order to soapbox. The entire thing is satire at it's finest, and reminiscent of a monty python skit.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Whoa man. I didn't say that.
You said that until the institution was fixed, the masses didn't have to follow along.

Seems pretty clear that's exactly what you said. Poor people don't have to follow the law, until after the institution solves the problem of poverty.

Welcome to like 2 weeks ago. But Hodj and others enjoy responding as if he's serious in order to soapbox. The entire thing is satire at it's finest, and reminiscent of a monty python skit.
Its like the dead parrot sketch in a way....

The "Zimmerman is RACIST" argument is the parrot.

Numbers is the store clerk

We're all John Cleese, which is pretty awesome.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can't believe Obama is again talking about this shit. I'm pretty disgusted with him at this point. Even worse, he brings up Stand Your Ground again. Seriously?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
You said that until the institution was fixed, the masses didn't have to follow along.
What this means is that the country's leaders can take the ownership of the problem and (presumably being generally smart people) can come to a reasonable dialogue to find long term solutions. If the regular folks don't like it then that's too bad for them. The culture can and will change with time.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So your position is our government is filled with intelligent people capable of rational decisions which the rest of the nation can happily abide by?

rrr_img_36799.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think Numbers has found the limit of retarded trolling that he knows I won't RRP him for. At this point I feel more inclined to RRP Hodj for engaging numbers.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
So your position is our government is filled with intelligent people capable of rational decisions which the rest of the nation can happily abide by?

rrr_img_36799.jpg
National capitals usually have an abundance of people who are smart and some who only think they are, but until the growing amounts of money in politics can be curbed, it is going to be hard to have a nice rational conversation.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think Numbers has found the limit of retarded trolling that he knows I won't RRP him for. At this point I feel more inclined to RRP Hodj for engaging numbers.
Dude we got him to say the solution is to throw all the white people out of government.

You really want to stop this rollercoaster now?

Give me another page he'll be calling for mass extermination!

Status
Not open for further replies.