Justice League (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Of all the stories in the DC universe history they could have chosen...they decided to go with one that the general public will view as a total rip off of the MCU.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Of all the stories in the DC universe history they could have chosen...they decided to go with one that the general public will view as a total rip off of the MCU.
And the irony is that Thanos is a direct ripoff of Darkseid. Oh, speaking of that, when we were at Comic Con, someone asked Stan Lee the one character he'd wished was his idea. He said Darkseid, and you could tell he was pissed the idea wasn't his.

Fedor

<Banned>
doesn't even look like Gal Gadot

bI3ChDR.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe I'll be wrong, but after Man of Steel, Suicide Squad and BvS, I don't think DC can make a good superhero movie anymore.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
doesn't even look like Gal Gadot

View attachment 111142
owlman, Boredwoman, Supervillian/decepticon, Red Ranger, Aquabeardman.

Seriously, Cyborg looks like a supervillian.

And, why does Gadot look so bored? they really couldn't grab a shot with her not holding her shield/sword passively/relaxed?

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Why does Batman have sunglasses?
Why does Cyborg have a Michael Bay transformer face on his crotch?
Why does Flash have spider webs all over him?
And why does Aqua Man, of all heroes, look the coolest?
Holy fuck DC go home you're drunk, like Wonder Woman

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aquabeardman is a fitting name for that guy.

• 1Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
That picture is almost fractally weird.

When did Batman become Owlman? (Obviously, once Snyder got involved.)
Why did they drug the Wonder Woman mannequin? And why does she have hooves?
Why is Cyborg's crotch made from a Transformer? Why are his dimensions so goofy to begin with? (Seriously, his hips/waist/etc. are skinnier than Wonder Woman's.)
Why did the Flash have to strap his armor parts together to keep from flying apart? And why aren't the straps symmetrical?
How the fuck did Aquaman of all people come out looking the best?

• 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I really can't stand that Flash look. Who the fuck thought that hideous abomination looked good? What's with all the bungee cords? That shit is really rustling my jimmies fiercely.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Flash outfit is inspired by the Injustice Flash costume. It's basically just another stupid decision to move away from the traditional outfit because of the TV show.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Haven't seen the Flash TV show, nor Arrow or Gotham etc. but it looks shitty. Gal Gadot looks sad. She is too hot to look sad. I don't care for any of this. Not at all.

joz123

Potato del Grande
That Batman outfit makes me want to see another Watchmen before any of this shit.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haven't seen the Flash TV show, nor Arrow or Gotham etc. but it looks shitty. Gal Gadot looks sad. She is too hot to look sad. I don't care for any of this. Not at all.

If you do watch Flash, season 1 was awesome for nerds, season two was mediocre, and quit after 2 episodes of season 3. Arrow was good for 2 season and then went to shit. Gotham I heard got better but I quit during season 1.

If you're a DC fan Arrow and Flash were fantastic the first seasons

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
If you do watch Flash, season 1 was awesome for nerds, season two was mediocre, and quit after 2 episodes of season 3. Arrow was good for 2 season and then went to shit. Gotham I heard got better but I quit during season 1.

If you're a DC fan Arrow and Flash were fantastic the first seasons
I want to get into the CW shows, I've nothing against them. I just don't have time. Hoping to get around to it eventually.