Justice League (2017)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont have an issue with Batman at all, he looks much better than all the rest. CW shouldnt look this much better than a 200 million dollar movie

the-flash-ezra-miller.jpg

FLA.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Has Aquabeardman always had a quindent? Or is that just another silly decision they made for this tragedy of cinema?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Has Aquabeardman always had a quindent? Or is that just another silly decision they made for this tragedy of cinema?
he has always had a Trident style weapon, the number of prongs has varied from artist to artist, Its usually 3 main prongs with 2 side or mini prongs

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
doesn't even look like Gal Gadot

It looks like she tried to put on some weight as an answer to a lot of the early criticisms about her casting that she was too thin to be Wonder Woman, and 3/4 of it went to her face.

With the Batmobile in the background should we assume that the building is located on the Wayne Estate? It looks like some sort of industrial shell building on a lot that hasn't had any upkeep for months.

And Cyborg's body just looks so oddly proportioned that I'd be surprised if that was a final rendering. You have to wonder who though it was a good idea to put this out there, especially right on the tail of Affleck's comments about not directing the Batman movie if the script didn't start coming together to his liking (since he's one of the people writing it).

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It looks like she tried to put on some weight as an answer to a lot of the early criticisms about her casting that she was too thin to be Wonder Woman, and 3/4 of it went to her face.

With the Batmobile in the background should we assume that the building is located on the Wayne Estate? It looks like some sort of industrial shell building on a lot that hasn't had any upkeep for months.

And Cyborg's body just looks so oddly proportioned that I'd be surprised if that was a final rendering. You have to wonder who though it was a good idea to put this out there, especially right on the tail of Affleck's comments about not directing the Batman movie if the script didn't start coming together to his liking (since he's one of the people writing it).
Thought it was a plane.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don't remember any complaining about the marvel costumes other than Captain America's modern costume from Avengers 1 which was (I think) swapped for the 40s one again during/after Cap 2.

Saw BvS and it was so fucking miserable the whole way through, Civil War had a darker story/conclusion and still had a lighter tone other than the ending. You need the tone to change not just be eternal grimdark.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Nah its cool, she's just accumulating mass...

Last edited:

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
WTF, that seriously looks more like a stuntwoman than Gal Gadot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah the only woman I can think of who is an even worse actor than Gadot. Great plan.
She couldnt be worse than Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther. Good actor or not his take on the character was shit from top to bottom
Im almost to the point of taking a pass on any of the DC movies, they have no clue what they are doing, With the exception of Ben Affleck. Seems most of the people who follow all the news and stories from the movies are pretty sure Afflecks comments about not directing The Batman were kind of a warning shot to WB / DC to back off and not interfere with him movie or script

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah the only woman I can think of who is an even worse actor than Gadot. Great plan.
She didnt say anything in deadpool and she was still fucking awful, I can think of a ton of actresses that are worse than Gadot. Hell Jennifer Lawrence is terrible lately and phones in all of her performances

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Wonder Woman shot is awesome. It looks like some person who is on the last day of Comic con who is just sick of being Wonder Woman. Its like Grumpy cat and Wonder Woman came together.