Justified: City Primeval

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Justified: City Primeval

Genre: Crime, Drama

Cast: Timothy Olyphant, Aunjanue Ellis, Boyd Holbrook, Adelaide Clemens, Vondie Curtis-Hall, Marin Ireland, Norbert Leo Butz, Victor Williams, Vivian Olyphant

Overview: Eight years after he’s left Kentucky, Givens is now is based in Miami, balancing life as a marshal and part-time father of a 14-year-old girl. A chance encounter on a Florida highway sends him to Detroit and he crosses paths with Clement Mansell, aka The Oklahoma Wildman, a violent sociopath who’s already slipped through the fingers of Detroit’s finest once and wants to do so again.

Goatface

1683833983189.png
1683834038498.png
1683834059466.png
1683909786749.png

edit - added pix

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The premise sounds completely retarded but who doesn't want more Raylan Givens.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Sounds good. Definitely want more Raylan Givens.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Sounds good. Definitely want more Raylan Givens.
Yeah. But I guess we will now see what Justified is when it has no Boyd Crowder. I figure it will hopefully still be solid, but Boyd was as much of that shows real punch as Raylan was.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yeah. But I guess we will now see what Justified is when it has no Boyd Crowder. I figure it will hopefully still be solid, but Boyd was as much of that shows real punch as Raylan was.

Boyd Crowder was fun but by Season 3 he was getting long in the tooth for me

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
boyd was great in the beginning and the end. the middle "every episode is another crisis of faith of some kind where i want to be good but i don't know if i can" boyd was a bit much. meanwhile raylan was awesome from start to finish. i do admit though, a HUGE part of why justified was great was because of the relationship between raylan and boyd, so it'll be interesting how things are without that dynamic

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I liked Raylan's interactions with everyone, they were all different and entertaining: Art, Dewey, Ma Bennett, Loretta, etc. My issue with Boyd was that his character was just too clever, too slippery and he always got out of jams and any trouble. At one point it was just cartoonish and not very believable. But I get it, they wanted to work that dynamic between Raylan and Boyd as much as possible and you can't do it with Boyd in jail.

I think they really wasted Ava's potential, she spent like 2-3 seasons in prison and that storyline was just bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

I think they really wasted Ava's potential, she spent like 2-3 seasons in prison and that storyline was just bad.
420144e2a7666dbb83555d5858b06aa8.jpg

wished she had kept her hair long. her story turned out ok. think in 9 out 10 other shows, she would have died at some point.

=

need to rewatch the whole series again, every so often will fall into a rabbit hole of youtube clips. really enjoyed boyd until he killed the old guy in the pickup truck.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
He's perfect for the gunslinger role: Justified, Deadwood. Hell, he would have been awesome playing Roland from Stephen King's Gunslinger series.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He's perfect for the gunslinger role: Justified, Deadwood. Hell, he would have been awesome playing Roland from Stephen King's Gunslinger series.
From what I am given to understand Timothy Olyphant is the embodiment of sploosh.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dunno, seems way too charming to me

I still like this guy for the part, shame it'll never get made
1683984092276.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database