Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair (2011)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair (2011)

Genre: Crime, Action

Director: Quentin Tarantino

Cast: Uma Thurman, Vivica A. Fox, Lucy Liu, Daryl Hannah, Michael Madsen, David Carradine, Shin'ichi Chiba, Gordon Liu Chia-Hui, Michael Parks, Julie Dreyfus, Chiaki Kuriyama, Ambrosia Kelley, Michael Bowen, Jun Kunimura, Kenji Ohba, Yuki Kazamatsuri, James Parks, Sakichi Satô, Jonathan Loughran, Yoshiyuki Morishita, Tetsuro Shimaguchi, Kazuki Kitamura, Yoji Tanaka, Issey Takahashi, Sô Yamanaka, Juri Manase, Akaji Maro, Goro Daimon, Shun Sugata, Zhang Jin Zhan, Hu Xiaohui, Sachiko Fujii, Yoshiko Yamaguchi, Ronnie Yoshiko Fujiyama, The Yuen Wo-Ping Fight Team, Shu Lan Tuan, Ai Maeda, Naomi Kusumi, Hikaru Midorikawa, Perla Haney-Jardine, Larry Bishop, Samuel L. Jackson, Christopher Allen Nelson, Helen Kim, Laura Cayouette, Claire Smithies, Sid Haig, Bo Svenson, Jeannie Epper, Stephanie L. Moore, Shana Stein, Caitlin Keats, Reda Beebe, Clark Middleton, Vicki Lucai, Venessia Valentino, Thea Rose, William Paul Clark, Stevo Polyi, Al Manuel Douglas, Patricia Silva, Maria Del Rosario Gutierrez, Sonia Angelica Padilla Curiel, Veronica Janet Martinez, Lucia Cruz Marroquin, Citlati Guadalupe Bojorquez, Graciela Salazar Mendoza, Maria de Lourdes Lombera, Jorge Silva

Release: 2011-03-28

Runtime: 247

Plot: An assassin is shot and almost killed by her ruthless employer, Bill, and other members of their assassination circle – but she lives to plot her vengeance. Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair is a complete edit of the two-part martial arts action films Kill Bill: Vol. 1 and Kill Bill: Vol. 2. The film was originally scheduled to be released as one part. However, due to the film's over 4 hour running time, it was split into two parts.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wow. I just rewatched Volume 1, hadn't seen it all the way through in years. It's almost 20 years old now!

This movie is ..... PERFECT. It's fucking flawless.

It's entertaining from beginning to end. It's perfectly acted. It's perfectly casted. Cinematography is insane. Action is top notch. The story is phenomenal. Quentin Tarantino is a true genius and master of his craft. Uma Thurman and Lucy Lui were absolutely gorgeous.

So many wonderful little things. When she's fighting the Crazy 88's and snatches the eye, then it turns black and white, later on she blinks and it's back to color. The look of panic on her face when she starts to feel overwhelmed. The gorgeous final battle with O'ren, the little fountain that keeps filling with water, the snow, the music. It's insanely well done. I love when she goes to meet Hattori Hanzo, the entire scene from when she enters the little restaurant till she gets the sword is just flawless.

Also, this movie is AGES perfectly. NOTHING in this movie felt old. It could have been released yesterday.

I really love I think just about everything he's done, but Kill Bill is just fucking fantastic.

About to put on Volume 2..

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Siliconemelons

You lost me at putting Uma Thurman as looking good... then on par with Lucy Lui... shame$$$ I never thought Uma was "hot" or even attractive.. Now Lucy Lui... mm damn

But, it is a great movie.

I had a multi year gap between watching 1 and 2. I saw 1 in the theater and 2- maybe about 4 years ago.

Great movies and together even better.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Salty
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
You lost me at putting Uma Thurman as looking good... then on par with Lucy Lui... shame$$$ I never thought Uma was "hot" or even attractive.. Now Lucy Lui... mm damn

But, it is a great movie.

I had a multi year gap between watching 1 and 2. I saw 1 in the theater and 2- maybe about 4 years ago.

Great movies and together even better.

I thought she was smoking in Pretty Women.

qwe.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
uma thurman was also quirky attractive. there are some movies she's in where i think she's stunning, and then there are plenty of others where i can't stop staring at her the same way i can't stop staring at a car crash.

lucy lui on the other hand is always perfect

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
uma thurman was also quirky attractive. there are some movies she's in where i think she's stunning, and then there are plenty of others where i can't stop staring at her the same way i can't stop staring at a car crash.

lucy lui on the other hand is always perfect
she makes up pretty well.
shutterstock_390917p.jpg

she was also hot in The Avengers as Black Widow. :p
00fdcf6ec46426881154218b354979c9.jpg

ok i am kidding, she didnt play Black Widow, but it was The Avengers.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well yeah Uma is what? 60 now? No shit she will look like trash in anything recent. She was pretty hot back in the day though gotta admit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well yeah Uma is what? 60 now? No shit she will look like trash in anything recent. She was pretty hot back in the day though gotta admit.
she just turned 50 a few months ago. its really not fair to gauge hot chicks after they hit 35. some still look stunning for years after that, thats due to good genetics but some absolutely crash and burn. a lot of these chicks cant handle getting old, they start hitting up the plastic surgeons, go on unhealthy diets start working out nonstop and end up looking like nightmare fuel. AND they still look fucking old.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
she just turned 50 a few months ago. its really not fair to gauge WHITE hot chicks after they hit 35.

fixed that for you, white chicks start busting out the "haggard" look at 30

crows feet, jesus christ

jowls?, good lord

loose skin!

forehead wrinkles

no wonder white chicks think it's a good idea to inject botulism into their face

• 1WTF
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fixed that for you, white chicks start busting out the "haggard" look at 30

crows feet, jesus christ

jowls?, good lord

loose skin!

forehead wrinkles

no wonder white chicks think it's a good idea to inject botulism into their face
they always say black dont crack, but thats not true and asian women stabilize from like 35 to 50 something, but they dont look 20s either.
Lucy Lieu was mentioned.
087b0ca5aeac7d627b269ce369d28827.jpg

she is still fuckable for age 51, but she aint this anymore.
333d9ecd2375ad5691fd39206cc88447.png

• 2Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brilliant movie, don't know if I could handle it for 4 hours straight though. There's no scene that's not worth your full attention.

Never thought Uma was particularly hot but I'd rate her as among the best of her generation as an actress. Nailed every part QT threw at her.

As far as Kill Bill goes, I always thought Julie Dreyfus was the most naturally beautiful of them all. She's actually older than Lucy and Uma too. 43 in this pic.

1596448480862.png

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Showdown at the house of the blue leaves is one of my favourite film scenes. The films are both top-notch.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So this is really just both movies as one with no extra scenes as 111+136 = 247?

That I don’t know. I used the whole bloody affair instead of making another thread for volume 2. I started volume 2 last night but passed out. It starts with her in the car saying how she’s about to go kill bill. I was thinking if it was the whole bloody affair that scene wouldn’t really work bc the previous film just ended with her on the plane. I think that was added for volume 2, I’m not sure.

-

Question: Michael Madsen, brilliant actor or passable? I love every line that comes out of his mouth. He just looks in so much emotional pain. But I kept thinking is he really good or just barely decent?

Siliconemelons

I mean, other than the fake blond, that I will admit only kinda works on young asians - Lucy 99999x more than Uma then and now.

I think this movie is the best of QT for, how do I say... normal people... the absurd is still magnified and the spaghetti qestern kung fu atmosphere is thick... but all in all everything is still able to be "gotten" by "normies" (like me) - many of his other work goes south, north, east or west waayyy too much to be in the wheel house of normal people... so that is to say, it is his best, but not his best...

I do not really /like/ most of QT's stuff, but I "get it".

I also give him a lot of credit on being insane, but insanely knowledgeable in movie stuff. On netflix long ago there was this docu series on the history of Australia cinema, had some good t&a and MadMax... but QT was a interviewee that popped up alot and his segments were always interesting little insights.

Funny take away from that... unregulated Aussy movies were lit... they used sharp shooters vs remote little explosions... aka THEY SHOT LIVE AMMO AT PEOPLE hahaha - and this lady that passed out drowned because they just thought she was acting...are barely saved her once they pulled her out of the water... it was cray

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm that guy that never really liked the Kill Bill movies. Or Pulp Fiction. I love many other movies of his, particularly Reservoir Dogs and From Dusk Till Dawn, so it isn't a QT thing. Maybe it's an Uma thing, as I dislike her greatly, but I honestly think it's more of a reaction to the "This is the greatest movie of all time, you must see it a hundred times and love it!" that has surrounded all 3 movies since they were released.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't claw out my eyeballs if I were forced to watch them again, and there are plenty of good scenes (SLJ stuff, for instance in Pulp Fiction), but I will likely never sit down and watch them again on purpose unless it is a necessary step on the route to pussy. They just aren't for me, I guess.

• 2Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database