Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair (2011)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
No.

If he's a pedo he needs to be punished.

Whatever he might have done doesn't detract from his movies, the moment you agree it does, is another idiot stepping towards censorship "because the author was racist / capitalist / ....."

Fuck that mentality.
Who said anything about censorship? I'm saying the guy is overrated.

Also it's completely reasonable to be put off from something upon learning the creator was a pedophile, especially when it comes to something like writing/directing movies which is basically a projection of the director's psyche. Acquiring new information can put things into a whole different light.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Who said anything about censorship? I'm saying the guy is overrated.

Also it's completely reasonable to be put off from something upon learning the creator was a pedophile, especially when it comes to something like writing/directing movies which is basically a projection of the director's psyche. Acquiring new information can put things into a whole different light.
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not trying to defend him, because to me QT is a weirdo fuck that made a few good movies, and a few movies I am tired of hearing about how awesome they are (Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction), but I could swear that years ago when that image first came out, the original was shown, or another pic in the series perhaps, and it turned out to be a grown woman. Am I wrong about that? I feel like that memory is in my head, but I could be confusing it with some other pic that turned out to be fake news.

• 1Garbage

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
On one hand, this is retarded and if you buy it you are also retarded and there's any number of reasons why their "math" there is wrong. On the other hand, before metoo these people, Quentin included, fell all over themselves to fellate Polanski and make excuses for why if you're super talented then you should just get to rape people and it's ok seriously guys and have you seen The Pianist? idk, nothing's shocking.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Armchair digital forensics expert here. His face is further from the camera than the Oscar statue, and by the angle of the foot you can clearly see that the leg isn't perpendicular to the camera. Both errors would make the leg longer than indicated.

I'm sure there's pedo's in Hollywood but that pic is tinfoil hat material.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Look at the way the owner of the foot is pulling up her big toe -she's a willing participant, a kid wouldn't do that

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fine, lets look at the size of the foot in that pic with Salma Hayak's foot in that vampire movie. Salma is 5'2"
is the foot in the picture bigger or smaller?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think the only answer is for someone to do a 3D model of the picture to get realistic body shapes/sizes, like they did for Spider-Woman.

90d9244dd30ee336a842bd81401bf242.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I thought that pic was supposedly explained as being some small Asian woman?
From a quick google, it was apparently taken at a sushi place, so yeah, I kind of think that's what it was too. Like I said, I'm having a vague recollection of it being debunked, but I can't find said debunking anywhere.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
From a quick google, it was apparently taken at a sushi place, so yeah, I kind of think that's what it was too. Like I said, I'm having a vague recollection of it being debunked, but I can't find said debunking anywhere.

"TMZ spotted the director sucking the nail polish off some random woman's foot at Empress sushi joint on the Sunset Strip recently. "

I would hope even a TMZ reporter can tell the difference between a woman and a child.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I haven't actually watched Kill Bill since it was first in theaters. I bought the DVD's way back then, where they sat on my shelf unused, but a week ago I re-purchased them from amazon as a
Last night I watched Vol 1 again, and god damn was it still entertaining. There's also so many lines that I've heard used on the radio and stuff that I didn't realize were from the movie.

Like this song from the Jim & Sam radio show that I listen to. The quote is from right after O-Ren cuts the head off of the other Yakuza guy. Great movie.

I forgot that they made the action scenes in a more anime-esque way. Like Uma has super strength and shit. She kicks people through the wall, or stabs her sword into someone's guts, then while it's in their guts, she picks them up into the air, well above her head while she's only holding the handle of her sword. What a fantastic movie.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
So I haven't actually watched Kill Bill since it was first in theaters. I bought the DVD's way back then, where they sat on my shelf unused, but a week ago I re-purchased them from amazon as a
Last night I watched Vol 1 again, and god damn was it still entertaining. There's also so many lines that I've heard used on the radio and stuff that I didn't realize were from the movie.

Like this song from the Jim & Sam radio show that I listen to. The quote is from right after O-Ren cuts the head off of the other Yakuza guy. Great movie.

I forgot that they made the action scenes in a more anime-esque way. Like Uma has super strength and shit. She kicks people through the wall, or stabs her sword into someone's guts, then while it's in their guts, she picks them up into the air, well above her head while she's only holding the handle of her sword. What a fantastic movie.
Vol 1 is one of my favourite movies.

Vol 2... so much dissapointment.

I feel like half his movies are the worst shit you've ever seen and half are some of the best of all time.

• 1Dislike

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched Vol 2 tonight. And while it wasn't as good as Vol 1, it was still very good. I remembered so much more about this one. The punching scene and the eye scene. Home run movie collection.
Also, the chick that played Uma's kid is decent now/ Additionally, she does her best Belle Delphine impression.

1624271458553.png

And Uma was a fucking goddess back then. I never really looked at her as super hot before, but I see it now. God damn was she amazing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I watched Vol 2 tonight. And while it wasn't as good as Vol 1, it was still very good. I remembered so much more about this one. The punching scene and the eye scene. Home run movie collection.
Also, the chick that played Uma's kid is decent now/ Additionally, she does her best Belle Delphine impression.

View attachment 359217

And Uma was a fucking goddess back then. I never really looked at her as super hot before, but I see it now. God damn was she amazing.
she was at the end of her hotness arc. you missed her prime.
iu

iu

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like