Killer clown sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
is that hole in the wall fried chicken place still there a few block aways? You can burn a few extra calories by screaming Obama Son's
Never seen one. They built that up outside of keeping a few housing projects.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder how many "actual clowns' are actually out there chasing kids and how many only exist in these kids limited imaginations? Few years ago it was bigfoot in the woods in both cases its most likely a bear or a deer running through the trees.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This whole thing is an SJW plot to get make up banned in the US.

Unfair advantage, level the playing field move.

We need to turn it around on them and start dressing in Burkhas and scaring kids.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bay Area schools here are suddenly on alert. Just got an email from my kids school district that one of the high schools received a threat of some sort, and they are calling it "clowning". Yes, I got an email from the school district that was titled "Clowning"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Bay Area schools here are suddenly on alert. Just got an email from my kids school district that one of the high schools received a threat of some sort, and they are calling it "clowning". Yes, I got an email from the school district that was titled "Clowning"
Credible clown threat indeed

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
SoCal as well.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Are people actually so retarded that they legitimately think there is a sudden epidemic of clowns that are out to injure/attack people? I mean everyone realizes it's just jagoffs dressing as clowns for fun and false reports right? RIGHT? Someone tell me people aren't this fucking stupid.

I delivered to some lady's house a few days ago, and she awkwardly struck up a conversation. "Being safe out there, with those clowns?"
"Oh. Haha. Uhhhhh. Yeah, haven't seen any."
"Aw yeah well most of the bad ones are down in South Carrylina, yeah, but this shit is escalating."
She wanted to keep talking about it. She didn't give me a big enough tip to stay and listen to some stupid story about this or that sighting of some white trash wearing a clown mask in the Walmart parking lot. People really are that fucking stupid.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
To those stupid, stupid school officials "When you let them change how you go about your daily life, you are letting the Clowns win."

• 1Like

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger

Actually, in all seriousness. I'm just pissed off. I had to explain to my 8 year old son that clowns aren't going to kill him.

You can laugh about it and it's lolz I guess, but I'm thinking a grown ass man who takes such effort to terrify 6 to 12 year old children is probably not going to stop there.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Actually, in all seriousness. I'm just pissed off. I had to explain to my 8 year old son that clowns aren't going to kill him.

You can laugh about it and it's lolz I guess, but I'm thinking a grown ass man who takes such effort to terrify 6 to 12 year old children is probably not going to stop there.
Just give him the same talk you gave about illegal immigrants and muslims

• 1Like