Killer clown sightings

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
My 11 year old came home yesterday asking if I had heard about the clown attacks. Apparently its all over school now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
#notallclowns you racist shitlord

The ones that show up during school hours at elementary schools are. General Prejudices don't really equate well to specific individuals. I get the satire and ridiculousness though. I'm just not in the mood for it.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The ones that show up during school hours at elementary schools are. General Prejudices don't really equate well to specific individuals. I get the satire and ridiculousness though. I'm just not in the mood for it.
Hypocrite

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Apparently there was a clown sighting in our town last night, and there was a called in threat that clowns were going to do something dreadful in the local schools tomorrow.

All schools have indoor recess tomorrow, no students allowed outside the building once they are checked in. Each school will have multiple police persons present for the entire day, and a cop is going to be on each bus for the commute both directions.

While I appreciate the diligence, I also wonder if they're giving too much credibility to clown threats. However, if they didn't take these drastic measures and there was an incident of violence involving a clown there would be so much outrage.

This shit is bonkers.

LOL, same shit is happening around our town. They locked down the schools around my area for a few days. I guess someone called and threatened a clown attack. The kids are going out to try and find clowns. Im like, whatever, hope you find some, be back by dark.

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No, its just that I have to devote my attention to protecting him actual threats, (a deranged white male) than the trumped up, fantasy ones (muslims and illegals).
So you are saying you have credible clown threats?

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
No, its just that I have to devote my attention to protecting him an actual threat, (a deranged white male) than the trumped up, fantasy ones (muslims and illegals).

So yore going out looking for clowns now too? Like my 12 yr old?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
No, its just that I have to devote my attention to protecting him an actual threat, (a deranged white male) than the trumped up, fantasy ones (muslims and illegals).

You really think white males are more dangerous to your kid than muslims or illegals?

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Seriously, the odds of a kid being raped by a clown are probably orders of magnitude smaller than being raped by a muslim

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Seriously, the odds of a kid being raped by a clown are probably orders of magnitude smaller than being raped by a muslim

But he perceives the clowns as white males so it's ok to act stupid about them. But if you act paranoid about muslims, it's racism. Brain shuts off.

This is the guy who said the chinese were "colonizing" russia and were going to takeover via immigration, and how Russia is weak not doing anything. But is against Trump's immigration policy as white nationalism. Lol.

Their brains just don't work dude. Fucking broken.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
So you are saying you have credible clown threats?

Yeah. I don't know if you have kids, but tell me how you would feel if some dude was hanging around your child's school with the purpose of trying to terrify them by dressing in a clown suit and holding a knife.

Yeah.. thats a pretty fucking credible threat.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. I don't know if you have kids, but tell me how you would feel if some dude was hanging around your child's school with the purpose of trying to terrify them by dressing in a clown suit and holding a knife.

Dressed as a clown or not if he is holding a knife he'd be breaking the law.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Have a child. Fail to see how it is any different than anyone fucking person with a knife around school. Also, they are wielding knives now?

• 1Like

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

But if penis size is in fact correlate to shoe size, the clown rape is WAY more terrifying.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Have a child. Fail to see how it is any different than anyone fucking person with a knife around school. Also, they are wielding knives now?

I dont about "they". Im concerned about this specific person. And yeah.. according to what people saw from school windows he was holding a knife. Maybe it was a real knife, maybe it was fake. Dunno. My child doesnt go to that specific school, but we live a town over.

Also, I live 20 minutes from Sandy Hook. Gonna have a real tough time convincing me that any asshole hanging around elementary schools trying to terrorize kids isn't a threat. That's the difference between this guy and someone else with a knife near around a school. This guy was an adult trying to interact with the children for the sole purpose of terrifying them.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I dont about "they". Im concerned about this specific person. And yeah.. according to what people saw from school windows he was holding a knife. Maybe it was a real knife, maybe it was fake. Dunno. My child doesnt go to that specific school, but we live a town over.

Also, I live 20 minutes from Sandy Hook. Gonna have a real tough time convincing me that any asshole hanging around elementary schools trying to terrorize kids isn't a threat. That's the difference between this guy and someone else with a knife near around a school. This guy was an adult trying to interact with the children for the sole purpose of terrifying them.
Oh you live in the shitty part of CT sorry. This explains a lot

• 1Like