Killer clown sightings

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I dont about "they". Im concerned about this specific person. And yeah.. according to what people saw from building windows they were flying large airplanes into buildings and shooting random people for not agreeing with their ideology. Maybe 9/11 was an inside job, maybe it wasn't. Dunno. I don't work in those specific buildings they destroyed, but we live a town over.

Also, I live 20 minutes from NYC. Gonna have a real tough time convincing me that any muslim asshole that can buy a plane ticket and doesn't like American values isn't a threat. That's the difference between these guys and other normal people getting on planes. This guy was an adult trying kill people in the name of religion for the sole purpose of terrifying them.

Fixed that for you

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Fixed that for you

Maybe if Chris Hanson had a show called "To Catch a Muslim", you'd have a point.

The risks arent equal statistically.

5006c54ec9f1d.preview-620.jpg

Thats 16,000 children missing by non family members. How many kids were killed by Jihadists ever in the United States.

Whats the actual threat to kids?

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Actually, in all seriousness. I'm just pissed off. I had to explain to my 8 year old son that clowns aren't going to kill him.

You can laugh about it and it's lolz I guess, but I'm thinking a grown ass man who takes such effort to terrify 6 to 12 year old children is probably not going to stop there.
Scared

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It's just the new clownification of america Lleauaric Lleauaric . No point in resisting it. There's no evidence that clowns crime rates are any higher than any other group. Stop prejudging them based on appearance you fucking racist deplorable fuckhead.

• 3Like

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Seems to be a distinct inability to recognize normal adult behavior from deviant behavior in this thread.

Why am I not surprised?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Seems to be a distinct inability to recognize normal American behavior from dangerous criminal behavior in your mind.

Why am I not surprised?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Maybe if Chris Hanson had a show called "To Catch a Muslim", you'd have a point.

The risks arent equal statistically.

View attachment 91058

Thats 16,000 children missing by non family members. How many kids were killed by Jihadists ever in the United States.

Whats the actual threat to kids?
How many if the 16k were abducted by clowns?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
My 10 year old daughter asked me about the clown stuff yesterday. I explained to her that lots of people are dumb and follow trends that they see on the internet for attention and that she should expect to see alot of them when she goes out for Halloween. She seemed less scared than Llearuic.

• 3Like

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
The irony is thick here.

You rail against the SJW douchiness of applying beliefs and stereotypes to people who don't have those beliefs by applying beliefs and stereotypes to people who don't have those beliefs.

310or8.jpg

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The irony is thick here.

You rail against the SJW douchiness of applying beliefs and stereotypes to people who don't have those beliefs by applying beliefs and stereotypes to people who don't have those beliefs.

The irony is thick here.

You rail against people who irrationally dislike a group of people based on their appearance or difference in values from their own. Then you hate a group who has done nothing wrong (or only a few of them have) based on their appearance and difference in values from your own.

• 2Like

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
You have beaten me down with your collective douchebaggery. You win!

• 2Like