Killer clown sightings

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
tumblr_o3u2ku57CQ1tyt3jwo1_400.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
holy shit Lleuraric really IS as retarded as he appears to be in the politics/middle eastern threads

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

This thread title is racist...clounist...it ASSUMES they are KILLER clowns, what have these "clowns" actually DONE? Sheesh all you friggen racists up in here- prejudgeing all these clowns that just want to be who they are!

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yawl are gonna shit when u see dis

https://www.facebook. com/cumbriasuperhero/videos/1189725074430997/
(embed loads like shit sorry, I put in a space before the .com)

“As for you clowns, if you want to scare someone, why don’t you try and scare me,” the man dressed as Batman says in a video posted to Facebook.

Yes, he's already run a few off.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yawl are gonna shit when u see dis

https://www.facebook. com/cumbriasuperhero/videos/1189725074430997/
(embed loads like shit sorry, I put in a space before the .com)

“As for you clowns, if you want to scare someone, why don’t you try and scare me,” the man dressed as Batman says in a video posted to Facebook.

Yes, he's already run a few off.
that reminds me, who was that fucking weirdo on here who used to make those clown videos? Jester something or other

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I dunno but I know boomerangs are lethal in the right hands

Probably applies to batterangs too

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
that reminds me, who was that fucking weirdo on here who used to make those clown videos? Jester something or other

Jestor Rodo, he made some extreme cringe videos, but appears to have actually disappeared from the internet

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jestor Rodo, he made some extreme cringe videos, but appears to have actually disappeared from the internet
He had an entire website too, had such a rage boner for SOE over Star Wars Galaxies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Thats 16,000 children missing by non family members. How many kids were killed by Jihadists ever in the United States.

That number is incorrect. And then you some how tied that 'missing' number with kids being 'killed' by Jihadists?

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I heard some kids talking about clowns. i have a big scar on my neck, so i showed them and said a clown had been waiting under my bed, and i barely got away, but the clowns had hid in my kids room and got them. Their mom had some murder eyes for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
All this clown talk reminded me of a song I would hear on the radio during my childgood growing up in Los Angeles. I think the station that played this song KROQ and this was in the 1980s. It was a song about a Pedo Clown named Kinko...creepy shit.

EDIT: no idea where on when the video is from, but it is the same song I heard as a kid.

• 1Like