Kong: Skull Island

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Setting up the universe for Kong vs Godzilla AND John Goodman? SOLD

John Goodman has to get proper fat again to have a chance to brawl with Godzilla and Kong. He does not seem to be in fighting shape in this movie. I dont have great excpectations for Godzilla vs Kong vs Goodman.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
John Goodman has to get proper fat again to have a chance to brawl with Godzilla and Kong. He does not seem to be in fighting shape in this movie. I dont have great excpectations for Godzilla vs Kong vs Goodman.
I heard Kong is a Nihilist though.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
giphy.gif

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Looks meh, I will wait until he fights a large lizard who shoots blue flame from his mouth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
At least this movie has better actors than just Bryan Cranston holding up everyone on his back.

But like honestly it's a movie where giant monsters are gonna fistfight mountains if you're not pumped for that then get the fuck out my face

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The only way this could be better looking is if it was 90 minutes of Brie Larson and Loki having fully penetrative sex. In, and out. Plowing, then run off to fight a monkey, then right back to the penetration.

• 1Solidarity

Ryanz

<Banned>
Just judging by the trailer...not sure what they were thinking with the comedy. Seemed awkward to me. Everything else looked alright.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Just judging by the trailer...not sure what they were thinking with the comedy. Seemed awkward to me. Everything else looked alright.

I agree. I think a bit will be fine, but they jam so much into the trailer I'm not sure how the final product will play.

If it's wall to wall quips it might be shit.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
you gotta show some comedy with crazy samuel jackson, cause he brings the laughs.

Looks good either way.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
After that trailer I feel validated in creating this thread.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This looks great.

Even greater because of all the new Harambe memes we'll get out of it.

• 2Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Kaiju cinematic Universe?

With Legendary putting it out maybe they'll eventually fold it into their Pacific Rim franchise and we'll get a Kong-Godzilla-Jaeger as Earth's mightiest monsters take on all comers match.