Kong: Skull Island

Oldbased

> Than U
you mean Godzilla right?
Ya, sorry. Was referring to monster madness movies.
The 2005 one was the one with the boat guys, weird cult natives and at the end they took it to a theater right? It wasn't a very massive Kong but they at least pelted it on a building.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Saw it, great flick. I'm not a Sam Jackson fan, he's very played at this point but he was ok in it. John C Reilly was tremendous. New Kong was great.

After credits scene was very cool but they spoiled it right before with some of the credit text, anyone else notice that?

Just as I read that about the after credits spoiler it came scrolling across and had to cover the BF's eyes (I already had read about it).

Great movie, super fun. Assholes in front of us kept talking and some moron brought their fucking 3-year old to this and they were crying the whole time. Morons.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just thought it was stupid that a flamethrower had zero unintended consequences but the ash from a cigarette and a lighter both caused explosions during the same damn scene.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Just as I read that about the after credits spoiler it came scrolling across and had to cover the BF's eyes (I already had read about it).

Great movie, super fun. Assholes in front of us kept talking and some moron brought their fucking 3-year old to this and they were crying the whole time. Morons.

Hah I have that problem at even the Alamo Drafthouse.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wasnt a fan of how samuel jackson was a captain ahab with a "you liberal pussies" mindset. John C Riley good as usual.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched this finally, John C Riley stole the show. Goodman and SLJ were horribly written, definitely glad I didnt see it at the theater

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Watched this finally, John C Riley stole the show. Goodman and SLJ were horribly written, definitely glad I didnt see it at the theater

Ya what a waste of goodman, one of my favorite actors and they gave him nothing in his wheelhouse.

Overall I liked the movie though. Look forward to the future mega monster movies.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya what a waste of goodman, one of my favorite actors and they gave him nothing in his wheelhouse.

Overall I liked the movie though. Look forward to the future mega monster movies.
It was odd that all characters could have died and I wouldnt have cared. Riley was the only character I was rooting for

What was the point of putting Toby Kebell in the movie? that was a big waste of time

Last edited:

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I prefer Peter Jackson's Kong to the new one.
PJ'S Kong was so boring that I forgot what it was about.

This Kong is so forgettable that I am sure I won't even remember its existence in 3 month.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user