League Of Legends

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm tempted to buy the digital CE bundle to get a few champs from it and that matches a lot of champs with the new bundles. I wonder what the end cost would be.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I was wrong, won 1 game after my failed promo series earlier (1/2) and got put in to promo again (WTF? usually takes me 2-3 wins to get back). This time promotion successful due to 2 massive stomps. For once my luck wasn't bad luck.

Next stop: Silver.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I stopped play Yi for now in the Jungle because he gets a little boring after a while. So I decided to play a few new champs in the jungle to try them out last night.

Malphite: This guy was a ton of fun in the jungle. Will play again.
Cho'Gath: Really interesting champ with some control, no damage, tankish. His ultimate is annoying to use. I lost this game because their Yi fed like crazy. Craaazy. Game went very late. We should of won though since their team was all AD. Their Yi played real well though. Duo top laned and invaded my jungle constantly.
Evelyn: My last game that we won easily. Took me a while to get used to her spammy Q. Kind of a fun champ even if she's a whore. She wasn't as spiky in damage as I thought, though I might of been playing her wrong.

Malphite was my favorite though. Next up: Maokai if I ever buy him and playing J4 some more.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Maoki is such a strong jungler. He is tanky as fuck and brings tons of utility to any fight. Also, for some reason Amumu isn't getting banned as consistently in silver 1-2 so go learn how to play him in 3's or dominion or something. If you get an early kill with him you can rush a sunfire cape and snowball hard just by cranking out so much damage while still being hard as shit to kill. I also highly recommend Fiddlesticks, it's so easy for him to dominate games where the enemy comp doesn't have alot of hard CC.

Oh and is it just me, or does riot just like making skins for some champs more than others? (hai2u Janna and Veigar)
rrr_img_40164.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I haven't touched Fiddle yet, will be playing him tonight. I have amumu too. Might as well give him a go. I haven't seen him played in such a long time.

I was also think about picking up Volibear too for shits and giggles.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
For fiddle, get a spirit stone then rush a zonya's. For amumu, get the Ancient Golem item, Ninja tabi, then either sunfire, abyssal, or frozen heart depending on enemy comp.

Xalara

Golden Squire
I imagine it's not about whether Riot likes certain champions more, but which champions generate the most revenue from skin sales. From what I know, Riot has a lot of data mining going on behind the scenes to inform their decisions
smile.png

EmiliaEQ_sl

shitlord
I imagine it's not about whether Riot likes certain champions more, but which champions generate the most revenue from skin sales. From what I know, Riot has a lot of data mining going on behind the scenes to inform their decisions
smile.png
Make Heim's rockets target champions (with 50% reduction if hit by more than 1) and reduce the cooldown of hit turrets by 3 sec.... And i'll pay 15$ for the alien skin !

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Cho'Gath: Really interesting champ with some control,no damage,tankish.
wait.. wut? How did you build him?

Cho'gath does crazy damage if you build AP on him and land ruptures. His Rupture (Q) has a 1.0 AP ratio, his W and R have a .7 ratio and his E (vorpal spikes) adds .3 AP to his auto attacks in a line basically, which is higher then most any other similar skill.
His burst is pretty ridiculous, and playing Cho mid might seem pretty trolly, but actually very viable.

The thing is, if you build him glass cannon, you effectively waste his feast stacks from ultimate since you will probably die at some point. You generally want some resists/tanky stats at least, so even when building damage I still go Rod of Ages, abyssal and/or zhonyas depending on team comp. If you are steam rolling as a team, you can just go pure AP with rabaddons as a 2nd/3rd item, but that's rare.

Building him tank is the best overall, as he has good peel for the team, very tanky stats, and good enough base damage between all his abilities to still take out carries. It's often easier to land a defensive Q to peel for your carries then to bank on it hitting someone as the majority of your damage. His R does enough base damage to still take out a carry in the backline after
they take some auxilliary damage, and his AE silence is solid CC.

But, whenever I've gotten the chance, playing pure damage cho is so much fun. It's like people forget his scaling ratios and that he has some ridiculously high burst if you land a full combo.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
The other day my buddy sends me a message telling me he wants to play league. In the past he told me he hates mobas because of the community. I ask why. He says he has applied to be a sys admin for a satellite office for riot. He would get a fully loaded account among other cooler-than-you're-normal-job's perks. Here's to him.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I stopped play Yi for now in the Jungle because he gets a little boring after a while. So I decided to play a few new champs in the jungle to try them out last night.

Malphite: This guy was a ton of fun in the jungle. Will play again.
Cho'Gath: Really interesting champ with some control, no damage, tankish. His ultimate is annoying to use. I lost this game because their Yi fed like crazy. Craaazy. Game went very late. We should of won though since their team was all AD. Their Yi played real well though. Duo top laned and invaded my jungle constantly.
Evelyn: My last game that we won easily. Took me a while to get used to her spammy Q. Kind of a fun champ even if she's a whore. She wasn't as spiky in damage as I thought, though I might of been playing her wrong.

Malphite was my favorite though. Next up: Maokai if I ever buy him and playing J4 some more.
I only jungle as well and one of the people in my lineup is Eve. I also use Zac, Nocturne, and Nautilus (Naut being my best)

The way I build Eve for jungle is AD marks, Armor Seals, Flat AP Glyphs and Flat AP Quints. This gives an insane amount of burst damage in the early game. Rush Elder Lizard, yes over the AP one. The attack damage is much better on the jungle items for this case then the AP. The reason I focus on AD more than AP at the beginning is because I rush a sheen next. Most of your damage is going to come from AA and Sheen procs over your Q,E. Eve is a hero that snowballs out of control. If you can secure a item lead on those two items, you will easily become more dangerous than anyone on the map. The fact that they have to pink to see you coming is what separates Eve from the others. You can catch people in such bad positions, and then chase them down like nobody else.

After that its normal melee AP progression. Focusing on tanky AP items depending on the situation. Usually its RoA because its such a broken item right now for what it gives.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Maoki is such a strong jungler. He is tanky as fuck and brings tons of utility to any fight. Also, for some reason Amumu isn't getting banned as consistently in silver 1-2 so go learn how to play him in 3's or dominion or something. If you get an early kill with him you can rush a sunfire cape and snowball hard just by cranking out so much damage while still being hard as shit to kill. I also highly recommend Fiddlesticks, it's so easy for him to dominate games where the enemy comp doesn't have alot of hard CC.

Oh and is it just me, or does riot just like making skins for some champs more than others? (hai2u Janna and Veigar)
rrr_img_40164.jpg
I don't like Maokai in solo qq. While he does offer pretty good ganking/engage power with his gapclosing root, he isn't a good dueler, and since the power level of his ultimate & engaging power is determined by the quality of your team I found he usually makes a bad game go even worse.

Do not advise.

Oh and about the skins, how many does Teemo have now? 15? They keep making that shit.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
wait.. wut? How did you build him?

Cho'gath does crazy damage if you build AP on him and land ruptures. His Rupture (Q) has a 1.0 AP ratio, his W and R have a .7 ratio and his E (vorpal spikes) adds .3 AP to his auto attacks in a line basically, which is higher then most any other similar skill.
His burst is pretty ridiculous, and playing Cho mid might seem pretty trolly, but actually very viable.

The thing is, if you build him glass cannon, you effectively waste his feast stacks from ultimate since you will probably die at some point. You generally want some resists/tanky stats at least, so even when building damage I still go Rod of Ages, abyssal and/or zhonyas depending on team comp. If you are steam rolling as a team, you can just go pure AP with rabaddons as a 2nd/3rd item, but that's rare.

Building him tank is the best overall, as he has good peel for the team, very tanky stats, and good enough base damage between all his abilities to still take out carries. It's often easier to land a defensive Q to peel for your carries then to bank on it hitting someone as the majority of your damage. His R does enough base damage to still take out a carry in the backline after
they take some auxilliary damage, and his AE silence is solid CC.

But, whenever I've gotten the chance, playing pure damage cho is so much fun. It's like people forget his scaling ratios and that he has some ridiculously high burst if you land a full combo.
Ah. Well I was building him tanky. Guess that's why.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
So if anyone is in bronze, I'm getting a friend out of there so I can duo with him without having to deal with idiots. I know my buddy isn't very good, but I have another account to lose and play with him so I'm not hurting my main. If anyone wants to duo later, I'll be on the account Jyire. I'm not hating on bronze people, but yesterday I played 2 games before I went to sleep to get him into his series and I was just amazed at how bad some of the players really are.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What champions do you think are in need of skins the most. For me its Eve (because I play here a lot). Only problem is I don't really know what that would be.

Also, new Janna skin reminds me of Litchi from Blazblu.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Dunno if it's still the case but I remember back in the day when the game was still new they were pumping out 4th and 5th skins for some champs while others had 0 still.

Myst

Peasant
Picked up Ahri on my second account and been having a lot of success with her in Ranked. Her abilities to roam and disengage are really strong and bring a lot to the team. She is really strong at peeling for her own self, while having the damage to melt bruisers.

I have yet to have any trouble vs any champion, so I tend to go with her even if I'm first pick.

2m7ao8k.jpg