League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Najin White Shield should be able to take the top spot in their group, but I'm staying hopeful that c9 and alliance can both beat them. I'd love them both to advance but man, NJWS looked very damn scary in their Korea Regionals run.

So, my predictions:
Group C: 1st: SSB 2nd: Fnatic
Group D: 1st: NJWS 2nd: c9

My guess is a SSW vs NJWS in the grand finals.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yes, I am aware it was an edited video. The rengar clip and the rage clip are from separate videos. The rengar video combined with his rage is hilarious. The original is funny as well but it just didn't have the same impact for me.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Trying to get plat before the end of the season, back to Gold III now. Anyone know when it ends exactly?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Trying to get plat before the end of the season, back to Gold III now. Anyone know when it ends exactly?
Last year the final day was November 11th. Your Season 3 rewards were based on your final ranking at the end of this date.
November 12th began the "Preseason" for Season 4. You did not do placements, yet. You just kept playing as if Season 3 never ended.
Once Season 4 began your MMR was "soft reset" based on where you stood at the end of Preseason and you then did your placement matches.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I hope they keep his stun/shield skills in tact somehow and rework his ultimate and E. Doubt it though. He's probably going to be another skill shot cluster fuck hero.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The amount of content Riot has been dishing out this past month or so has been astonishing... not even counting Worlds.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok so anyone know if Sky joining TSM is true? I mean his stream can be funny as shit to watch but I didn't know he was actually playing on that level.

TSM basically has a streaming division. They take the really popular streamers and get all that nice pub and viewer awareness from them. For instance they have Trump currently for the hearthstone crowd. Used to have wings of death and nightblue streaming directly under their name as well.