Legends of the Sword Coast

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure why I buy these no matter what as there are plenty of older ones I haven't finished, or would replay again, but I do. This and Pillars of Eternity really seem like just rehashes of tons of games I've played before...but I'll still buy em both.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone know if the campaign can be played multiplayer? This game looks like it could be a ton of fun and I'd love to run the campaign a night a week with friends over a few months.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone picking this up? Wouldn't mind a 5 man group to play with once in awhile. Might pick it up today for the weekend headstart.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does anyone know if the campaign can be played multiplayer? This game looks like it could be a ton of fun and I'd love to run the campaign a night a week with friends over a few months.
Yeah it can, they had a guide you can download in one of their emails that showed the campaign as being coop or solo.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm really looking forward to this. DM and troll ass hardcore dungeons will be great.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I'm really looking forward to this. DM and troll ass hardcore dungeons will be great.
I am definitely in on this at release, not head start tho. I will be playing a wizzy. If anyone wants to get a group going +DM I would be pumped for that.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure we can form a Rerolled Coop Crew to play around with this once everyone finishes the campaign.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might have to pick this up, looks fun, should also be a blast with a group.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Do youhaveto order it before this weekend to get the headstart? It doesn't release until the 29th, so if you purchase between now and then, can you still take advantage of the headstart?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you bought this on steam, there is a second thingy in your games list that allows you to install the headstart. Its says something like tales of sword coast headstart installer or whatever.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The headstart is only until Sunday sometime. It's seems more like a stress test than what we would normally think of as a headstart.
So you just get access for Saturday and Sunday? The fuck? It also seems like they only give you a pre-order "bonus" if you get the digital deluxe version, which is dumb as shit.

Also, they need to have more than just "solo" and "campaign" style bundles. They should've added a duo and trio, with small bonuses/price reductions to go along with it.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
The 3.4GB download is up on steam. Go go cans & string internets! (5 hours
frown.png
)