Let's build some pools!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Does this seem like a good idea to anyone?

daily_picdump_4438_640_high_10.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It would probably be pretty cool to watch it blow over in a tornado.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can't wait for the YGWYFD vids of the dumbfuck trying to jump in from the roof.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Crappy looking stilts aside, repurposing a shipping container for a pool is kinda neat but also too small to be of any use.
Just looking at it makes me ask why they wouldn't just put it down on the concrete thing they have the stilts on. They could have gone with an actual jacuzzi or pool that way too.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Just looking at it makes me ask why they wouldn't just put it down on the concrete thing they have the stilts on. They could have gone with an actual jacuzzi or pool that way too.
It wouldn’t fit. It would be hanging off the concrete pad by ten feet. The pad doesn’t look like it could be made bigger, their hill is way too steep. They could turn it sideways I guess but doesn’t look like they’d be able to access it very well, due to the steepness. Bottom line is, that property isn’t suitable for a pool.

I have seen people repurpose shipping containers into the ground and actually make decent looking pools.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have seen people repurpose shipping containers into the ground and actually make decent looking pools.
I have seen some amazing things made out of shipping containers. Including houses.

1694173349374.png

• 2Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I've seen some pretty cool shipping container pools with transparent sides, along the lines of this. Small, but neat idea and I imagine is a cost-effective way to put a pool on a slope.

1694189351369.jpeg

I'd be tempted to put two full sized containers end to end for lap swimming.

• 2Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, I'd get it if he was running a pool cleaning or chemical company and was trying to fool people into thing it was algae, but this seems like too much effort for no payoff. Unless this is the pussy version of killdozer and these people had pissed him off somehow.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think that's pretty funny. I wonder how he got caught.

Edit: Used a drone registered in his name. Pretty dumb.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kinda funny in the asshole prank kind of way, so I assume it's just an asshole doing "pranks" as something to do when he wants to fly his drone.

People were trolls before the internet and did things for the lulz in real life for probably all of human history. Back in the small village/tribal days, the rest of the community was able to reign people in, but that all but went away once people got into big cities.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
The base quote comes with the concrete. If you want pavers they pour a layer of concrete and then put the pavers on top to prevent sinking/settling. And no not yet. We wanted a base price and now we can play with it and see how add-ons run.
How is the add on comparison going?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How is the add on comparison going?
Slow. Storm surge flooded tons of coastal areas during the hurricane so the pool companies have been on restoration duty the last couple of weeks. Quotes and the like got back-burnered.

• 1Like