Let's build some pools!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Yep. Listen to Sanrith when it comes to the biz side of things, and shoot me a msg if you can't figure out why your water is cloudy or you cant get rid of that sticky algae. Good luck though!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yep. Listen to Sanrith when it comes to the biz side of things, and shoot me a msg if you can't figure out why your water is cloudy or you cant get rid of that sticky algae. Good luck though!
Pterodactyl159 Pterodactyl159 Feel free to message me your state and county and I will be glad to look that sales tax stuff up for you.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah 50 is what I've been told. Thankfully I have 3 years of pool cleaning experience + years of Waterpark operations. All I have to figure out now is the tax laws and finding decent suppliers. Also marketing & social medias of course.

Long story short my employer didn’t want to continue business where I live in Louisiana. We expanded from Texas.
it's gonna be a lot of word of mouth as well, also start thinking about "associated services" to get yourself in the door.

like what do you pool ppl use often? chemicals, i'm guessing bleach? how can you associate that into a service? maybe mix in pool shock and degreaser and offer a garbage can service, do pool guys have a pressure washer? say you pressure wash cans and you also do pools too

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
it's gonna be a lot of word of mouth as well, also start thinking about "associated services" to get yourself in the door.

like what do you pool ppl use often? chemicals, i'm guessing bleach? how can you associate that into a service? maybe mix in pool shock and degreaser and offer a garbage can service, do pool guys have a pressure washer? say you pressure wash cans and you also do pools too
Mix bleach, pool shock, and degreaser?

Please get the fuck out of this thread.

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider

Yeah I hear most marketing in this business is word of mouth. Google is probably the next big one. Pressure washing would be good additional service.

Mix bleach, pool shock, and degreaser?

Please get the fuck out of this thread.

Right, I’ll have to pass on the IED business.