Let's build some pools!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OU Ariakas OU Ariakas your pool done yet? when you gonna order a jetski?

I wish dude, they are finishing plumbing today and will most likely start prepping for decking next week. Weird true story, one of my uncles died on a 4 wheeler a decade ago doing some dumb shit like in that video. Going too fast, hit a bump, flipped over on him.

20230712_075535.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I wish dude, they are finishing plumbing today and will most likely start prepping for decking next week. Weird true story, one of my uncles died on a 4 wheeler a decade ago doing some dumb shit like in that video. Going too fast, hit a bump, flipped over on him.

View attachment 482118
are you all gonna sit in your pool and think that the neighbor house on the right look so much uglier than the neighbor house on the left?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That’s a snowmobile. Get your redneck joyrides straight dude.

snowmobiles are not redneck joyrides. They are legit transportation devices in certain parts of the world.

But yeah, in most of the cases they're redneck joyrides. Fun to drive though!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
are you all gonna sit in your pool and think that the neighbor house on the right look so much uglier than the neighbor house on the left?

Heck yes. We judge other people's houses all the time. Honestly, I think they were both inventory homes by the builder so the occupants never had a chance to choose.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
snowmobiles are not redneck joyrides. They are legit transportation devices in certain parts of the world.

But yeah, in most of the cases they're redneck joyrides. Fun to drive though!
Well yeah but that wasn’t an Eskimo committing suicide with one in that video. That there was a redneck.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
"Ooooh, crushed you good eh?" means it's a Canadian redneck. What kind of Canadian redneck has a pool?

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
5 acres if you don't count fences dividing it up.

Little disappointed how bad my head got tore up on far side by the skidsteer

• 1Quality Calories

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
This is what it looks like when the deck guys get sloppy and get wet concrete in the auto fill and overflow lines.
IMG_4046.jpg
IMG_4047.jpg

• 1Tiresome

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Does the guy who goes face-first into the mud hole get hazard pay?

• 1Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Man that sucks that deck slab is gonzo. No way that's going to get backfilled at consistent compaction to the rest.
I have the deck guys coming back right now to at least attempt to backfill it properly. If it gets fucked they will have to fix it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users