Lets go picket at Fred Phelps funeral

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm disappointed I never got a chance to go on a shooting spree at his church
frown.png

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Can't we just hire some trannies with a Rerolled sign to go to his funeral?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
He was voted out of power of his own church because he was becoming more tolerant, and the beast of intolerance that he created can't be stopped.

And people give this "church" too much credibility. They show up in the news because they work on sensational "protests." But they're just a tiny group of inbred wankers. If the media stopped reporting on them, they'd go away almost immediately.

And, please, for the love of all that is holy, don't ever equate these people with Christians.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
And nothing of value will be lost. Honestly shocked no one has done a drive-by at one of there protests yet

supertouch_sl

shitlord
He was voted out of power of his own church because he was becoming more tolerant, and the beast of intolerance that he created can't be stopped.

And people give this "church" too much credibility. They show up in the news because they work on sensational "protests." But they're just a tiny group of inbred wankers. If the media stopped reporting on them, they'd go away almost immediately.

And, please, for the love of all that is holy, don't ever equate these people with Christians.
It's likely he was "excommunicated" as a way to qualify for government assistance. And his group actually achieved some positive progress in the LGBT movement.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Ima load some livestock water tanks on the trailer and go. Bet there will be a long line of people waiting too piss on his corpse

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Fred Phelps was a goddamn saint

Phelps earned a law degree from Washburn University in 1964, and founded the Phelps Chartered law firm. The first notable cases were related to civil rights. "I systematically brought down the Jim Crow laws of this town," he claims. Phelps' daughter was quoted as saying, "We took on the Jim Crow establishment, and Kansas did not take that sitting down. They used to shoot our car windows out, screaming we were American Inventor lovers," and that the Phelps law firm made up one-third of the state's federal docket of civil rights cases.

Phelps took cases on behalf of African-American clients alleging racial discrimination by school systems, and a predominantly black American Legion post which had been raided by police, alleging racially based police abuse. Phelps' law firm obtained settlements for some clients. Phelps also sued President Ronald Reagan over Reagan's appointment of a U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, alleging this violated separation of church and state. The case was dismissed by the U.S. district court. Phelps' law firm, staffed by himself and family members also represented non-white Kansans in discrimination actions against Kansas City Power and Light, Southwestern Bell, and the Topeka City Attorney, and represented two female professors alleging discrimination in Kansas universities.

In the 1980s, Phelps received awards from the Greater Kansas City Chapter of Blacks in Government and the Bonner Springs branch of the NAACP, for his work on behalf of black clients.
What have you done for the African American community, Dups?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is from George Takei

I take no solace or joy in this man's passing. We will not dance upon his grave, nor stand vigil at his funeral holding "God Hates Freds" signs, tempting as it may be.

He was a tormented soul, who tormented so many. Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.
Pretty classy stance, when he could be heading up the line to go and piss on the guy. Let's follow Mr. Takei's lead.