Lets go picket at Fred Phelps funeral

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
You mean Southern Democrats who were staunch conservatives?
Well, to be honest, I think most of the conservatives have long since left the party. On the other hand, the racists certainly haven't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps
Phelps ran in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[54] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote

Cybsled

Ya, Civil Rights/Pre-Civil Rights era southern Democrats transformed into the conservative, racist Republicans we know today. They're like a political party parasite. Maybe they can transfer it completely to the Tea Party host and then euthanize it forever.

As for Fred's "change of heart", it was probably one of those moments when he became acutely aware of his mortality and, assuming he was a true believer in God, realized he may have to answer for what he did in the afterlife. If that were the case, it's pretty damning, since it indicates he may have understood what they were doing was morally wrong and/or a sin.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Ya, Civil Rights/Pre-Civil Rights era southern Democrats transformed into the conservative, racist Republicans we know today. They're like a political party parasite. Maybe they can transfer it completely to the Tea Party host and then euthanize it forever.
That's a nice fairy tale image that TPTB in the Democrat party have worked very hard over the last 30+ years or so to carefully craft. The truth is quite a bit different. True racism is demonstrated not just by what is said but by actions taken and the results of those actions. For example, the Democrat's "War on Poverty" along with all of its welfare programs have done far more to enslave and destroy minorities (especially African Americans) than anything that the KKK could have ever dreamed of in its wildest imaginations.

The face of racism has changed in the Democrat party but it alive and thriving there just as much as it always has. Fifty or sixty years ago it was much more overt and blatant. Now it takes the softer face of lowered expectations and the treating of minorities as if they are incompetent and helpless children that need the protection of government and its array of social welfare programs.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
That's a nice fairy tale image that TPTB in the Democrat party have worked very hard over the last 30+ years or so to carefully craft. The truth is quite a bit different. True racism is demonstrated not just by what is said but by actions taken and the results of those actions. For example, the Democrat's "War on Poverty" along with all of its welfare programs have done far more to enslave and destroy minorities (especially African Americans) than anything that the KKK could have ever dreamed of in its wildest imaginations.

The face of racism has changed in the Democrat party but it alive and thriving there just as much as it always has. Fifty or sixty years ago it was much more overt and blatant. Now it takes the softer face of lowered expectations and the treating of minorities as if they are incompetent and helpless children that need the protection of government and its array of social welfare programs.
Haha, man this is truly right-wing bull shit right here.

Blakk, people arnt idiots. It doesnt matter how many times conservatives try and change the past, no one for asecondagrees with, nor is willing to entertain, that liberals were the Jim Crow racists and have instituted policies that have historically held minorities down.

I chuckle to myself when I see conservatives trying to cast institutional racism upon Democrats(read: Liberals/Progressives). At the very least, it lifts my spirits because at least conservatives like Blakk are still arguing against racism. At the rate we are going, I wonder how long that will last.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord

Spoken with the finesse of a 12 year old learning how to be a racist from his pappy.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

lol

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
1400 posts and I've never seen that dude. Was it someone else or did he post-count spam somewhere? Lol.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
what your local history teacher never teaches you.

BfkjgeVCcAAPmb8.jpg_large.jpeg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh god, our secret is out. Surely now all the black people will start voting for Republicans.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"I'll have all of those former slaves not voting Republican for the next 300 years"?

Orcus_sl

shitlord

You are a moron lol. Tell me more about democrats you fucking hick.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Do not defile this important thread with this faggotry. That is what the politics thread is for.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Haha, man this is truly right-wing bull shit right here.

Blakk, people arnt idiots. It doesnt matter how many times conservatives try and change the past, no one for asecondagrees with, nor is willing to entertain, that liberals were the Jim Crow racists and have instituted policies that have historically held minorities down.

I chuckle to myself when I see conservatives trying to cast institutional racism upon Democrats(read: Liberals/Progressives). At the very least, it lifts my spirits because at least conservatives like Blakk are still arguing against racism. At the rate we are going, I wonder how long that will last.
I wouldn't really call my self a conservative but whatever.

As for changing the past, who the hell is really trying to change the past here? Are you even paying attention? Most of these yuppie ass, so called "progressive" turds sitting in the Star Bucks sipping their cafe au lait while reading the latest Huffington Joke article on their IPad have no fucking clue as to the vile history of their beloved Democrat party.

Do you deny that the Democrat party is the party that fought tooth and nail to preserve the institution of slavery? Do you deny that the Democrat party is the party of Jim Crow? Do you deny that the Democrat party is the party of the "War on Poverty"? All of these things have had real and significant (negative) impact on minorities in this country.

The fact that you have people on here and elsewhere that even want to argue these facts is proof positive of how amazingly successful the PR campaign of the DNC has been over the last 30+ years to remake their image (with no small amount of help from a complicit media).

So I ask again, who is really trying to change the past?