Lets go picket at Fred Phelps funeral

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's been awhile since I read any of their filth, but wasn't there whole thing was anyone who died was a fag. So doesn't that make fred phelps a fag too? Will they picket his funeral?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It's been awhile since I read any of their filth, but wasn't there whole thing was anyone who died was a fag. So doesn't that make fred phelps a fag too? Will they picket his funeral?
No, they felt that soldiers dying and shit was god's justice rendered upon the US for tolerating faggotry.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I think he's trying to say that the LGBT movement was able to make some progress because of actions taken to combat Phelps' retardation.

But it's also supertouch, so who the hell knows.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, saw the write-up in the Washington Post. I didn't realize that even the KKK counter-protested against those bastards. I hope he is enjoying his new, slightly smoky accommodations in Hell.

Sulrn

Deuces
People like this are why I ultimately wish I had faith, but their freedom of action in life and circumstances of death ultimately drive me further away.

Sorry. There was no divine justice during his life. To think TheBeardedMan has it from here just comes off as wishful thinking.

He was allegedly excommunicated before his death because he may have come to regret his behavior. Might even be true, the news has quoted his family saying there won't even be a funeral. If they straight up leave his corpse unclaimed at the hospital I'll never call WBC fake again.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I hope he is buried in a nice quiet spot so all the gays and lesbians who go and have sex on his grave can have some privacy while they're at it.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If you guys read the article, it states that he wanted members to be kinder toeach other. He doesn't say kinder to everyone else.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
rrr_img_63158.jpg