Long full disclosure

Okay none of y"all will see my breasts, for one. But I would give y"all a better pic than one of Shelly or April if I did.

For two Ravenn is right.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
This really is my last post in this thread...

Nah, you"d probably puff up your chest and try to handle it for her, which would lead to someone getting hurt, someone going to jail, and her still being in harm"s way because she didn"t handle it. Even in the shower, there"s a witness in the apartment. Had I heard screams for help, I could have been out and handling business in a flash, and he probably would have been so shocked by the sight of my wet, naked form flying at him with fists swinging that he wouldn"t have put up much of a fight and shit could have been gotten under control with minimal damage.

Also, being in the shower allowed them just enough privacy to maintain her dignity.

So, is a pity fuck just over sympathy that a woman can"t get dick in your world? Dude, women can get toys to fill that void. What they need from men is more emotional. I got with her out of pity, but it wasn"t pity that she couldn"t get her twat stuffed.

No, that"s pretty much how it went down. Some of the homeless people in downtown Shreveport think of themselves as the justice squad of the streets. You wouldn"t fucking believe it if you saw it yourself.
LOL this whole post is fucking GOLD.

GaliemVaelant said:
Had I heard screams for help, I could have been out and handling business in a flash, and he probably would have been so shocked by the sight of my wet, naked form flying at him with fists swinging that he wouldn"t have put up much of a fight and shit could have been gotten under control with minimal damage.
I can fucking see your thought process on this one. "Hmm if I have a shower I can totally naked ninja surprise him at the exact right moment thus giving me the upper hand! HAHA Thwarted neerdowell"

GaliemVaelant said:
So, is a pity fuck just over sympathy that a woman can"t get dick in your world?
She needed a Pity fuck? In between what? The 1-2 hrs between homeless retards that seem to be jumping all over that disgusting open wound she calls a vagina.

Goanad_foh

shitlord
GaliemsAshley said:
Okay none of y"all will see my breasts, for one. But I would give y"all a better pic than one of Shelly or April if I did.

For two Ravenn is right.
ah c"mon, I mean fuck, who the hell from this thread would even be brave enough to come within 100 miles of trailerville after some of the strange, weird, banal shit that has been stated in this thread?

Hell, this shit is so bizaro-world that it"s stalker proof!

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GaliemsAshley said:
This is an outrage.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
Nah, you"d probably puff up your chest and try to handle it for her, which would lead to someone getting hurt, someone going to jail, and her still being in harm"s way because she didn"t handle it.
Even though in all likelihood I"m twice your size, no. I"d simply sit there and observe, and get involved if needed. My guess though is you were jumping in the shower on the expectation that he"d be gone when you got out so you could get your dwarf fucking on.

GaliemVaelant said:
Even in the shower, there"s a witness in the apartment.
HAHAHA. The stupidity, it"s palpable.

Officer: Were you a witness to him hitting her?
GV: Yes, Officer.
Officer: So you saw it? You were right there?
GV: No officer, I was washing my ballsack...
Officer: So youWEREN"Ta witness to the assault then?
GV: No, I was a witness. I heard her screams. I"m also an energy vampire.

GaliemVaelant said:
Had I heard screams for help, I could have been out and handling business in a flash, and he probably would have been so shocked by the sight of my wet, naked form flying at him with fists swinging that he wouldn"t have put up much of a fight and shit could have been gotten under control with minimal damage.
Yeaaahh....riiiggght. If you were really there to dissuade him as though violence might be a possibility, you would have been front and center. You in the shower trying to wash off your patina of shame wouldn"t have prevented her from getting her face pushed in had he wanted to, and at best you would have just ran out naked to flail at this guy like a wet, nude windmill and embarrassed yourself. you couldn"t have moved fast enough to intercept him.

Oh wait, that"s right.

YOU"RE A VAMPIRE AND YOU CAN MOVE FASTER THAN THE EYE CAN FOLLOW!

I didn"t know Galiem had Master Celerity. I"ll have to do a V:TES shoop later, but right now I have something much more important to go do than argue with your delusional self - clean out some gutters before it rains tomorrow.

GaliemVaelant said:
Also, being in the shower allowed them just enough privacy to maintain her dignity.
No offense dude, but it doesn"t sound like you or anyone else in the Bossier Trailer Trash Drama Fuck Club has ever spent even one moment thinking about the dignity of yourselves or others.

GaliemVaelant said:
So, is a pity fuck just over sympathy that a woman can"t get dick in your world? Dude, women can get toys to fill that void. What they need from men is more emotional. I got with her out of pity, but it wasn"t pity that she couldn"t get her twat stuffed.
You"re such a self-serving little schmuck. You don"t have the courage to admit you wanted to bust a nut and were desperate enough to take advantage of Shelley. I don"t think I could have even gotten it up for Shelley, or any of your other harem mistresses. How did you make yourself hard GV, if you weren"t already hard for her? You"re sitting here trying to bullshit your way out of looking like a fucking douchebag to the point that you"re going to tell us that you fucked her either out of pity, or to "boost her confidence". Your own words, different posts.

GaliemVaelant said:
No, that"s pretty much how it went down. Some of the homeless people in downtown Shreveport think of themselves as the justice squad of the streets. You wouldn"t fucking believe it if you saw it yourself.
Probably not. But then again, even though I"ve been through ups and downs, I"ve never slept with every scrag I tripped over nor did I delude myself on a slew of topics either.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemsAshley said:

For two Ravenn is right.
Can you give us a decent profile pic of Galiem? And not that blurry retard photo that we"ve already seen?

Also, are you still with Jeremy? Right now?

TheRage_foh

shitlord
You know the only thing that disappoints me more than reading this thread? The fact that somewhere, someone is probably working on a Twilight MMO.

You know I"ve been depressed and shit before. But for fuck sake, never ever have I considered fucking something like that for pity or anything else. Let alone possibly period fucking or PERIOD EATING her. Jesus women invited handy-j"s and Blowjobs for when they are on the rag. No excuses really. Honestly you should have just lied and told us she ruffied you and gave you little blue pill, probably would have gotten a lot more support.

Do I care if you think you are a vampire? Not at all. But dude have some standards in your life, I mean I know you live in a shit hole but seriously. Rules like tits must be further out than the stomach (That includes not sagging down PAST the stomach as well), must be tall enough to ride every ride at the fair, must not resemble any fictional book character (gollum), etc. And get a vasectomy so this shit never happens to you again.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
How do these human failures keep finding boyfriends/girlfriends...does Shreveport or wherever the fuck these people are from have some kind of retard bat-signal?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
GaliemsAshley said:
But I would give y"all a better pic than one of Shelly or April if I did.
Like that"s hard to do? My dogs ass can give everyone a better pic than Shelly.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Enjoy Jeremy and Ashely"s lying! My boyfriend has the day off work today. So, I am not going to waste my and his time while he has a day off. Jeremy did claim to me and several other people that he is a real energy vampire seeing aura and pulling people"s energy. Johnathan wasn"t homeless when I started dating him. He is in the military. When I met Jeremy, he was in a place for homeless veterans with a job that he got fired from for going off on his boss. Jeremy does have 4 kids, but the 4th kid he just claims him off and on. I still talk to his ex wife, whom is the mother of his 2 oldest son. She told me herself Jeremy don"t see them nor do anything for them but pays child support for one of the sons and calls to talk to one of his sons. He always took his 8 month old son to "shut the fuck up" when he was yelling at his ex wife for hours. When he left, she got a restraining order against him and left with her sons. He took my phone for me for hour and begged me on to call the police when I got my phone back, I called the police but the red mark was gone. He still went to jail though. While he was in jail, he apologized so I got back with him. I never threatened to kill myself nor I am not and hasn"t been diagnosed with anything to do with mental problems like Jeremy has. I am diagnosed with WMS (which is a rare eye syndrome) and mild asthma.I don"t want Jeremy nor I don"t want anything him except for the child support I am going to be getting from his mental check soon.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
Enjoy Jeremy and Ashely"s lying! My boyfriend has the day off work today. So, I am not going to waste my and his time while he has a day off. Jeremy did claim to me and several other people that he is a real energy vampire seeing aura and pulling people"s energy. Johnathan wasn"t homeless when I started dating him. He is in the military. When I met Jeremy, he was in a place for homeless veterans with a job that he got fired from for going off on his boss. Jeremy does have 4 kids, but the 4th kid he just claims him off and on. I still talk to his ex wife, whom is the mother of his 2 oldest son. She told me herself Jeremy don"t see them nor do anything for them but pays child support for one of the sons and calls to talk to one of his sons. He always took his 8 month old son to "shut the fuck up" when he was yelling at his ex wife for hours. When he left, she got a restraining order against him and left with her sons. He took my phone for me for hour and begged me on to call the police when I got my phone back, I called the police but the red mark was gone. He still went to jail though. While he was in jail, he apologized so I got back with him. I never threatened to kill myself nor I am not and hasn"t been diagnosed with anything to do with mental problems like Jeremy has. I am diagnosed with WMS (which is a rare eye syndrome) and mild asthma.I don"t want Jeremy nor I don"t want anything him except for the child support I am going to be getting from his mental check soon.
I think I said this once before but didn"t you forge another mans name on the birth certificate? Doesn"t that kind of absolve him from any responsibility for this mutant baby?

Doesn"t going after him for money after you already did this terrible thing to him make you a even more terrible person?

And are you team Edward or team Jacob?

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
I am fixing my typos below then I am getting off here.

Enjoy Jeremy and Ashely"s lying! My boyfriend has the day off work today. So, I am not going to waste my and his time while he has a day off. Jeremy did claim to me and several other people that he is a real energy vampire seeing aura and pulling people"s energy. Johnathan wasn"t homeless when I started dating him. He was in the military. When I met Jeremy, he was in a place for homeless veterans with a job that he got fired for going off on his boss. Jeremy does have 4 kids, but the 4th kid he just claims him off and on. I still talk to his ex wife, whom is the mother of his 2 oldest son. She told me herself Jeremy don"t see them nor do anything for them but pays child support for one of the sons and once every 2 weeks or a month he calls to talk to one of his sons. He told his 8 month old son to "shut the fuck up" when he was yelling at his ex wife for hours. When he left, she got a restraining order against him and left with her sons. He took my phone from me for an hour and begged me not to call the police, when I got my phone back, I called the police but the red mark was gone. He still went to jail though. While he was in jail, he apologized so I got back with him. I never threatened to kill myself nor I am not and hasn"t been diagnosed with anything to do with mental problems like Jeremy has. I only am diagnosed with WMS (which is a rare eye syndrome) and mild asthma. I don"t want Jeremy nor I don"t want anything to do with him except for the child support I am going to be getting from his mental check soon.