Lost Ark Online

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Voldeth Voldeth I logged on, all my characters are in some universal storage or some retarded shit. I pulled one out and logged in and I couldn’t understand any of the hundreds of pop up bullshit so I just logged off.

You need to tell the Koreans to clam it down, if they want people to hop back in the game.

This was because of the server merges. I'll quote the steps to follow that Malakriss Malakriss posted at the time which was a good guide to follow:

Things you'll need to do upon logging in this week... and will have to repeat again next week:

Card Catalog Alt+C - immediately go into Cards : Universal Storage tab and claim your cards back 40 at a time
Card Deck - Completely wiped out saved sets for every character, you will have to redo your LOS, KLC, etc
Roster Storage - items all moved to Universal Storage
Gathering tools - items all moved to Universal Storage you will have to reequip
Skin storage - Roster and character skins will need to be claimed and put back in
Currency taskbar - Reselect your display options

Only other thing is to move your characters from the storage to your server/world (I would keep one spot open as there's been several classes released that you'll probably want to try instead of your sorc/pal). This was done because people might have had multiple characters across different servers but not enough character selection slots, so they had to give people the option to select which character(s) they wanted. Feels / looks retarded for a returning player but it makes sense from a solution standpoint.

You're not retarded though and this will end up taking <5 minutes. It's a good time for you to come play as the power pass will boost you relatively quickly and Cyni Cyni has been on more and will be in the level range so we can run some shit together for fun.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From RU showing how the new elixir change will work. 5th option will be selectable.
txp1msffs9ed1.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

And I had just bought the skin too.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Aegir release on KR today and SG needed to get this right. G1 seems to be a home run hit and the best G1 they've had in awhile and G2 is (thus far) pretty interesting. Seems like a home run hit which will make T4 satisfying to move into.

BoozeCube BoozeCube I'll be on all day tomorrow if you need any help!

Malakriss

When you screw up so much with your free gift you have to free gift with your free gift.

Malakriss

The fate ember nerf was supposed to be hotfixed today but got postponed. No, the western version is not supposed to be dropping only 3k gold from 1630 chaos.

Update: Servers down now, hotfix being applied.

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The fate ember nerf was supposed to be hotfixed today but got postponed. No, the western version is not supposed to be dropping only 3k gold from 1630 chaos.

Update: Servers down now, hotfix being applied.
Compensation for the downtime and issue was just announced. It's about 500x more juiced than anyone can have imagined, albeit the responsible thing is to save most of it for T4.

Malakriss

I hope no one threw away their bound fusion mats from previous tiers. Because KR has confirmed you will now be able to upconvert them 5:1, even up to T4.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Got 40 set on my Artist. Used to hate doing Elixirs and now it's relatively painless, still need to do it for 3 alts but not too worried.

Also finished my weapon finally but the last advanced honing was painful:

1722149078908.png

Gonna be interesting to see whether I try to push Vold to 1660 before tier 4. Aegir seems relatively painless but the mat costs for the last few hones is pretty insane.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So i came back and lvled to 50 and then worked up to 1100 ilvl. I have a voldis pass and feel im ready to use it. Friend of mine rolled a fresh artist but we noticed how desolate the world is. We're trying to gauge how many people are still active.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
So i came back and lvled to 50 and then worked up to 1100 ilvl. I have a voldis pass and feel im ready to use it. Friend of mine rolled a fresh artist but we noticed how desolate the world is. We're trying to gauge how many people are still active.

You would see absolutely no one prior to T3. Everyone received a power pass, so leveling a fresh character is something no one does.

It terms of population, there's not much of anything until at least Brel (which is where the casual alts are parked), which is 1540-1560 ilvl. Steam charts would provide a decent indicator of how many people are playing but if the question is "will I see other people", there are about 25 people on my screen right now at noon in the main city with multiple channels up and this is just one of 2 end game hubs, so there's definitely people.

Malakriss

Bound gold system coming to NA/EU

August
- Indigo island w/ single player dungeon @ 1600
- Echidna difficulty reduction
September
- North Kurzan @ 1600 along with T4 release
- Behemoth
- New Jump-Start / Express servers + Yoz Jar S3
We are looking into server transfers, which Jump-Start Servers previously did not have. This will allow users to move off onto another world once the limited time world has come to an end.
October
- Aegir
November
- Hyper Awakening, new island, new Pet abilities

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Bound gold system coming to NA/EU

August
- Indigo island w/ single player dungeon @ 1600
- Echidna difficulty reduction
September
- North Kurzan @ 1600 along with T4 release
- Behemoth
- New Jump-Start / Express servers + Yoz Jar S3

October
- Aegir
November
- Hyper Awakening, new island, new Pet abilities

Everyone seems super happy about this but honestly I'm a little disappointed we're not getting the raid after Aegir in November similar to the cadence KR received. The bound gold is being touted as a savior for casuals but I'm just not seeing it.

BoozeCube BoozeCube There's your jump start server!

With that being said, September is going to be amazing.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Everyone seems super happy about this but honestly I'm a little disappointed we're not getting the raid after Aegir in November similar to the cadence KR received. The bound gold is being touted as a savior for casuals but I'm just not seeing it.
Bound gold solves multiple problems for AGS. Solo raid amount doesn't have to be so little for casuals as they can match CN numbers with it, bots get neutered on RMTing gold from static sources like Unas, and the crystal/market inflation gets regulated.

But it also ties into the cadence problem cause they have blitzed from Thaemine to Echidna to now Behemoth and T4. Raiders that were in place and doing them from Week 1 should complete the power progression but anyone returning or casuals "catching up" is not going to happen. At best they'll get to hone to 1600 and try to pour everything they can into getting one character to 1620 before September patch hits. Solo Raid vendor is great for your alt core hitting 1540/1580 and getting free set level 3 and akkan mats but it does nothing to offset honing costs 1580-1620. Quality RNG is still a crapshoot with no pity, epic elixirs are not going to cut it and transcendence still has gatekeeping behind HM G3 Thaemine so there is going to be a huge disparity come September. More gold solves part of that but they still need fodder to buy their S3 Yoz jars and not quit the game because they can't reach T4.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I am at 1590 almost and unsure what i should be doing - I just did the whole Armen line via purp quest and not sure how to proceed. I guess i could start doin all the islands since my gold is nil thanks to the upgrade game.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Thats small hard drive energy im sensing.
Ya cuz hard drive space is super hard to get and crazy expensive these days! /s

Orrrr I've played this game enough to know it's only going to get infinitely worse for you. If you think your gold situation is bad now guess what, it's about to get 10x worse. Unless you spend atleast 500$ you have literally zero chance of reaching modern content within any reasonable amount of time.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ya cuz hard drive space is super hard to get and crazy expensive these days! /s

Orrrr I've played this game enough to know it's only going to get infinitely worse for you. If you think your gold situation is bad now guess what, it's about to get 10x worse. Unless you spend atleast 500$ you have literally zero chance of reaching modern content within any reasonable amount of time.

There is no rush, im cycling between this, D2, TFD, and Last Epoch - I hear you on the gold tho, this shit is nutso and ive seen some 1620 people with 100 gear quality and i can only imagine the RL cost of that. I am enjoying the story currently with all the massive battles. Its a shame Diablo always follows the same boring method of ARPGs and didnt do something on a grand scale like this.