Lost Ark Online

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have no idea what is going on with Lost Ark, and Im not giving it the time of day to care about reading up on it. But Zeals Ambition is my default Twitch address from history if I type it into the bar instead of using the bookmark. He's sitting here fighting some bitches tit, and getting blown on.. lol, I hate so much about this game but that shit just makes me laugh so much.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I often consider playing this game, as I followed it for years and then immediately bailed on western release.

But then I read the last couple of pages of this thread. If one didn't know better, it sounds EXACTLY like a mobile gacha game.

One day, I am sure, I will ignore my instincts and dive in again.

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
I often consider playing this game, as I followed it for years and then immediately bailed on western release.

But then I read the last couple of pages of this thread. If one didn't know better, it sounds EXACTLY like a mobile gacha game.

That's because it is a mobile gacha game, it's just not mobile.

• 1Worf

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

It's an easy game to talk yourself out of. With that being said it's;

- Free to play. You can make it to the end game without spending a single dime.
- The only game that has any activity on Discord.
- The best combat system.
- No promotion of political agenda's, just large breasts and skanky outfits.

Not sure why someone wouldn't spend a few hours seeing if they enjoy it and chatting through it on Discord.

Edit: fever time today is 5 legendary books, which is huge prior to T4.

• 1Solidarity