Lost Ark Online

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Isn't klc basically useless now?
They are my last cards to collect aside from Echidna and Veskal. Then when T4 drops we pick the 5th option on leg packs which have none of the old cards only Echidna, Behemoth, and the 20 new legendaries.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Just hit a great success 7 times in a row to finish my advanced honing and last night I free tapped to +22. I'm done honing until T4 at this point and need to save a lot of gold prior to T4. My roster is pretty set however the pass is still going to help with the elixirs & transcendence (likely for my Scouter or GS).

October projects to be a pretty open month for me but I have to admit the 60-70 grind is going to be rough on the roster. I've been saving cube tickets since the announcement but doing 400x cubes on release is going to be painful.

Malakriss

Aegir confirmed for Oct 23, two weeks after T4 drop
Behemoth will be 1620, Elixir and Transcendence changes from KR for Sep 11
Progression event details still undefined but there will be something

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am still getting back into this a little and I have to say again the Solo Raid addition is a very nice way to get to experience most of the content in the game.

Still the number of RNG garbage and systems on systems makes the shit daunting and pure ass to get back into. Seeing that they keep going in the direction of making the game less and less pure annoying timesink wasting your time and adding in many quality of life shit like finally being able to mail shit to your alts without taking a dick in your asshole is great. Even though that shit was added a year ago.

I would like to enjoy the raid content more maybe but it feels like it requires knowing everything to a Tee before hand. I've had Vold carry me through some content which is very cool of him but I'd rather have a chance to learn the shit without wasting peoples time. The solo modes are neat for learning basic patterns but since nobody in the game even talks when you group other than back-asswords American Inventor faggot code that isn't spoken in any other form of gaming it just gets tiresome very fast.

I am interested to see what they do with the Ignite server it might actually be a better chance of catching up. I am kind of 50/50 on this game at the moment. It was worth revisiting and I do like it overall but so much shit is gay... Also why did these faggots add Fortnight to this?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Tomorrow is reset day and I'll be on all day for anyone interested in seeing what the game looks like now. They'll be releasing some new passes in order to allow folks to catch up / reach T4 quickly so if you're mostly done with the recent WoW expansion or looking for an MMO to play for a few months feel free to hop into Discord.

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
What’s the discord link? I might come say hey if times work out, no plans to play on NA but it’d be fun to chat some.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Once again I have to say the combat system to this game is the best in the ARPG market. Every ability regardless of class just looks and feels great.

If I could somehow steal both everything in Lost Ark and Diablo 4, I’d make the best MMOARPG on the market and make 100 billion dollars.

Now remove the combat system and this game is cancer that has been fucked by aids in the asshole. The Korean slant eyes do not respect your fucking time at all.

Still the combat is almost good enough to ignore the rest of the flaws, but goddamn imagine what it fucking could be if we had any component game developers in 2024.

Also another giant big ass major plus in this game is there is zero woke faggot shit, no American Inventor faggots blowing each other in the story, no strong woman retardation. Just Koreans making White looking characters with fanservice because sex sells, and they wanna sell skins.

And you know what instead of fat black dyke armor (D4) they choose big titty thin white girl skins and make retard money.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
They are really pushing to have more people ready for Behemoth & T4, so I hope that the event provides an almost free boost for anyone that has a 1600 char. It sounds like we're getting something unique rather than a normal express pass, which is likely because we'll get the express pass with T4.

Posting a few T4 resources to cover some of the changes since the question has come up a bit:

Just a note for people who are in the guild: I'll be saving bloodstones for the upcoming release of T4 moving forward so that we can unlock the shop at launch. We're one of the very few guilds in the game that will be able to meet the level 25 requirement for it so we'll likely see some people interested in joining if solely for that reason.

Malakriss

Behemoth and expected stuff, blah blah blah

The Progression Event has three mission categories; honing Akkan gear, clearing Ivory Tower Abyssal Dungeon, and clearing the Thaemine Legion Raid.
  • Honing Akkan gear will grant honing books (Enhanced Metallurgy and Enhanced Tailoring) to boost percentage and a ton of Bound Gold to help players hone their gear.
  • Clearing Ivory Tower gates will grant Potent Elixirs and Stabilized Ductility Catalysts.
  • Clearing Thaemine Gates will grant Dark Fire and Transcendence Ruins Restoration Ticket: Armor.
Double Fate Ember Event
The drop rate for Fate Embers (in both Chaos Dungeons and Guardian Raids) will be doubled from September 11 to October 9 to help players gain additional materials and rewards in a fun way alongside the array of other events. The reward loot table will stay the same.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Double Fate Ember Event
The drop rate for Fate Embers (in both Chaos Dungeons and Guardian Raids) will be doubled from September 11 to October 9 to help players gain additional materials and rewards in a fun way alongside the array of other events. The reward loot table will stay the same.

Well well well. This is a pleasant surprise.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It seems like they know if they want this game to retain players they must put new or returning players a chance to catch up. With that being the case they should add more cards and shit being the whole card system is stupid since only one set even fucking matters.

Also if you need to unlock/hone/elixir/transcendence/advance hone/set upgrade/blow 93 truckstop hookers/farm/insert other retarded shit just to be allowed to actually play the current content they fucked up royally along the way. You don't even learn your class or the raids before you are expected to get all this other shit that really isn't playing the fucking game done.

It seems like they constantly drip feed you shit that they know is needed but goddamn just open the flood gates. Let people have an actual chance of being on a somewhat even starting field come T4 and let them see a reason to play this game. Hell it has a lot of shit going on at the moment and it's still like 72 pages down on Twitch. This game should be, could be, a hot title if they weren't so fucking stubborn.

Let old content be old content.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It seems like they know if they want this game to retain players they must put new or returning players a chance to catch up. With that being the case they should add more cards and shit being the whole card system is stupid since only one set even fucking matters.

Also if you need to unlock/hone/elixir/transcendence/advance hone/set upgrade/blow 93 truckstop hookers/farm/insert other retarded shit just to be allowed to actually play the current content they fucked up royally along the way. You don't even learn your class or the raids before you are expected to get all this other shit that really isn't playing the fucking game done.

It seems like they constantly drip feed you shit that they know is needed but goddamn just open the flood gates. Let people have an actual chance of being on a somewhat even starting field come T4 and let them see a reason to play this game. Hell it has a lot of shit going on at the moment and it's still like 72 pages down on Twitch. This game should be, could be, a hot title if they weren't so fucking stubborn.

Let old content be old content.
Or even better, just scrap the whole retarded as fuck "card system" in the first place.

That's always the problem with these Korean MMOs. Gearing that relies on RNG on top of RNG is gay as fuck. RNG on top of RNG also isn't even necessarily the worst system ever, as long as you build in "pity" style systems to prevent people on the lowest end of the bell curve of RNG from getting completely raped out of their time.

Instead, they just entice you with purchasing your way through the RNG. If they could just start slowly eliminating that bullshit, I'd definitely considering returning. Because like you said, it really is a fucking amazing combat system.

Malakriss

NA/EU Brel gold should not have been nerfed until Behemoth, KR should have gotten elixir & transcendence changes when T4 dropped, and solo Thaemine should have been added when Aegir released. We're supposed to be fully caught up by the end of October with KR so it's an insanely paced rush with Echidna/Behemoth T3 vs T4 situation straight into Aegir.

Let's just be generous and say all returning players got one character full akkan and honed to 1600+ with potent elixir boxes ready for tomorrow. Do they have any money left? Will these events help them get T4 ready for that one character and still be broke? The sense of where Mains should be at plus roster position is all over the place.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Or even better, just scrap the whole retarded as fuck "card system" in the first place.

That's always the problem with these Korean MMOs. Gearing that relies on RNG on top of RNG is gay as fuck. RNG on top of RNG also isn't even necessarily the worst system ever, as long as you build in "pity" style systems to prevent people on the lowest end of the bell curve of RNG from getting completely raped out of their time.

Instead, they just entice you with purchasing your way through the RNG. If they could just start slowly eliminating that bullshit, I'd definitely considering returning. Because like you said, it really is a fucking amazing combat system.

Honestly, I have thought about how it would feel to take the Lost Ark characters and run like a Diablo Helltide or something and it would be goddamn Amazing.

One of the other issues with the game is trying to learn the raids with one of the most shit communities in MMO existence. If it weren't for the help from Voldeth Voldeth I would of already uninstalled. This game requires a few chill people to play with to get 100% out of.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
It's a new tier and the game has the best combat system. Here's how you make your progression return servers:

1) Maintain all horizontal completion that was put in game however also advanced it to include continents up to Voldis (60 island hearts, 15 giant's heart, 9 stars, 56 masterpieces, 1k Mokoko seeds, 14 Ignea's Token's, 75 World Tree leaves, & 40 Sea bounties already complete for you).
2) All legendary cards have an increase spawn rate of 700% through merchants.
3) Fate Ember drop rate increased by 300%.
4) All gold nerfs to prior content are reversed. In fact, gold generation is increased by 100% across all legion raids including solo.
5) Your first character on the server can hoan to 1620 using only silver.
6) Your second character on the server can hoan to 1620 using only silver if it is a support.
7) Exp rate is increased by 500% until your roster level is at least 200.
8) All event shops of the previous year are active at once and you earn currency for all of them while doing your activties.
9) Hoaning up until 1580 is silver only.
10) 40 set Elixir set is given to your first character, albeit with weaker effects.
11) Transcendence costs only silver for your first character. Future characters have a 50% nerf to the costs.

You're welcome Amazon.

Malakriss

Some additional ideas

Special honing builds artisan
Fusion materials no longer required up to hone up to 1490, or simply cost silver instead of gold to match honing cutoff (they're not even in the current event/daily boxes anyways)
Daily adventure islands and/or weekly challenge activities should give fusion mat boxes
Quality builds pity which eventually will +1
Increase the self-card drop rate for older raids (includes Kadan from Kayangel)
Update fate ember card packs to actually have the latest cards (Veskal and Echidna have been missing for awhile, now Behemoth card will exist too)
Fix World Leaf drop rates to not be a dwindling whack-a-mole % for individual #'s
Move the awful 4 shipwreck sea bounties to a different acquisition
Add SH sailors with missing combinations to special dispatch newer Guardians at 100%+
Elgacia legendary collectible, something needs to be done about the rarity