Lost Ark Online

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maharaka leaf tab in the shop completely reset, unknown if they can rollback to exactly what we had before but buy everything before any hotfix.
Potent Legendary Elixir boxes were lowered to 1600, Epic ones are left untouched. Epic materials left as epic. Super Mokoko Express left as epic.
Arktoberfest legendary selector does not have Kadan or later

(26k + 26k total) 6k bound gold for every 4 weapon hones and 20 armor hones, 2k for first - Note: only applies to 1600 and above
(45 and 135 total) Superhoning books along with the gold
(14 total) 2x Potent legendary elixirs for Voldis gate clear
(105 and 30 total) 15x Dark Fire and some 10x Transcendence Ruin tickets for Thaemine gate clear

Bonus Room card packs award 2x selectors (Do not contain Echidna or Behemoth)
sep10_bonus_select.jpg

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Maharaka leaf tab in the shop completely reset, unknown if they can rollback to exactly what we had before but buy everything before any hotfix.
Potent Legendary Elixir boxes were lowered to 1600, Epic ones are left untouched. Epic materials left as epic. Super Mokoko Express left as epic.
Arktoberfest legendary selector does not have Kadan or later

(26k + 26k total) 6k bound gold for every 4 weapon hones and 20 armor hones, 2k for first - Note: only applies to 1600 and above
(45 and 135 total) Superhoning books along with the gold
(14 total) 2x Potent legendary elixirs for Voldis gate clear
(105 and 30 total) 15x Dark Fire and some 10x Transcendence Ruin tickets for Thaemine gate clear

Bonus Room card packs award 2x selectors (Do not contain Echidna or Behemoth)
View attachment 545501

It feels like they have a fair bit of shit they are throwing out at the moment. I might be able to get a couple of characters to 1620 before the T4 release, not sure if I'll have the money to do all the transcendence, elixir, and advanced honing shit though.

The card packs for blue crystals is nice I guess but that's still a lot of money for most people.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Everyone is posting about how juiced the events are and I'm stuck in an airport. Sounds like they knocked this one out of the park and made it so it's impossible not to reach 1620 using the combination of the events.

Malakriss

Community managers commented and said the event tab reset was "intended" or at least not something they will try to revert. More orehas, books, and card xp

Superbooks the entire way for a character is nice and will definitely take some refunded gold, but the 9-20% RNG bracket is still all over the place. Some people have only spent 50k after the refunds while others are pitying and out of pocket 150k+

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Community managers commented and said the event tab reset was "intended" or at least not something they will try to revert. More orehas, books, and card xp

Superbooks the entire way for a character is nice and will definitely take some refunded gold, but the 9-20% RNG bracket is still all over the place. Some people have only spent 50k after the refunds while others are pitying and out of pocket 150k+

Can you use the event on a 1620 char just for the additional mats and such?

Malakriss

Can you use the event on a 1620 char just for the additional mats and such?
Rewards are not handed out until you click claim for each mission. Superbooks and Thaemine mats become character-bound so make sure you are on the right character before you do, probably no restrictions past that.

Akkan honing they specifically want +16 or above for mission progress, honing 1585-1600 on an alt did nothing.

edit: Epic selector from an ember STILL does not have Veskal in it, assuming Echidna was not put in the legendary ones either.

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I've been stuck travelling for work but some thoughts relating to this patch:

It's fucking awesome. Double the drop rate of Fate Embers is not something I knew I needed in my life but I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I've gotten about 9 in total, with 120k gold worth in two days. The double event shop, additional login events, chaos dungeons shop rewards, return of the best daily event, etc. Everything results in you generating loot at a pace similar to an ARPG and it's a fantastic feeling. I haven't gotten to do any of my raids yet this week but I continue to look forward to playing, especially with the direction they've taken things and the upcoming content. I know it's an unpopular opinion and everyone continue's to think that this is an Asian grind MMO where you have to P2W to do anything but this is the best MMO on the market bar none and it isn't even close.

I'll be on home & on Discord this weekend for anyone who wants to check it out and has questions.