Lucifer

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
really good episode last night.

loved how lucifer was acting....and dan is growing on me, hated him at first, but i like him way more this season than last.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed the episode as usual.

I'm glad that they didn't drag that particular storyline for long.

I'm enjoying the Trixie/Maze interaction....well pretty much anything with Trixie is funny and they are not overusing her so she's not annoying.

I'm liking how they are handling the doctor's reaction to last week reveal so far.

As for Dan, I agree he's more interesting this season, for one thing I think he's fleshed out a bit more this year. Second, he was dislikeable last year because of the storyline which didn't help the character.

The character I find a lot less interesting this year is Chloe, I'm not sure why but she's just not as interesting as she was last year. Maybe it's the fact that she no longer questions anything that's happening with Lucifer or around him.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Great episode once again.

The doctor was just awesome this epiosode. :)

I also enjoy the way they are going about him being alone, and not fitting in. It's an interesting direction.

Mom is going to fucking evil by the end of the show.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a lot better than the previous episode.

Still have no idea how/why Mum would be intimidated by Maz..at all. What exactly -is- Maz... she has been referred to as a Demon, as if that is something different than a fallen angel. Makes me wonder if Mum's children would all the "higher rank" Angels, while the rest were just creations of Dad. Wish I had never read Paradise Lost.

Anyway, wonder what Mum saw when the Blade started to give off a bit of flame, and how that could be an opportunity.

spronk

FPS noob
she saw that she could push lucifer into killing his detective cop friend with the help of the blade, and god saved the detective or whatever so she knows there is some shit going on there that might somehow trap God?

Her power play seems to be to replace God, I am hoping by the finale she just goes full on psycho "My name is Legion" evil.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Really love this show XD

Untitled1.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah something like that. Plus she's technically escaped from Hell, so there's probably some dynamic there where Max can take her back at will since it is where she belongs. Mom's basically powerless on Earth, her influence over her kids notwithstanding, although she is still kind of super human.

Do we know if Decker's 'dampening field' extends to the rest of the gang or only Lucifer? With all the emphasis on the blade I'm guessing one of the main supports dies this season.

Tom Ellis sort of reminds me of Enver Gjokaj from Dollhouse in that he has a ton of range and it is crazy to see him go from scene to scene playing these versions of himself. Still say this show is better than it had any business of being and it does a good job of blending murder of the week with plot and story development.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
so uriel stole azriel's blade,,,,

how come she has not come looking for it?

to "get rid" of it, lucifer was not thinking clearly...i mean really, he lives next to the ocean...take his boat (or buy one) take a cinderblock, a chain and a waterproof bag- put sword in sheath, put in back, seal bag, weigh it down with the cinderblock, go out in a random direction for an hr or so, then drop in the ocean after making sure there is no other boat in view...bam gone "forever" (or until a plot devise needs it to be back)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Tom Ellis sort of reminds me of Enver Gjokaj from Dollhouse in that he has a ton of range and it is crazy to see him go from scene to scene playing these versions of himself. Still say this show is better than it had any business of being and it does a good job of blending murder of the week with plot and story development.
I think I might love you. I have had a mancrush on Enver since that episode in Dollhouse where they swapped bodies and he was so good at mimicking the nerdy tech guy that I swear if you had closed your eyes you wouldn't know which one was which. Every time I see him show up somewhere I'm thrilled, but I'm not aware of anything he's done that was as awesome as Dollhouse. One fucking episode of Dexter and he gets killed, when he could have easily been a season bad guy, or at least a sidekick to a season bad guy. Agent Carter, he was good in it, but nothing a thousand other guys couldn't have done. With all the spy shit possible on Agent Carter they could have really used his range, but no, he's just a gimp.

Whenever I see him and I start gushing to someone else about him they look at me like I'm crazy because he hasn't ever been in something they remember him being awesome in...unless they watched Dollhouse. Which obviously not many people did, since it got canceled.

Seriously, I fucking love that guy. If I had a billion dollars and wanted to make a TV show or movie about pretty much anything, I'd find a spot for him in it, guaranteed. Doesn't matter what it is about, he could do it. And he's probably relatively cheap too :(

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Didn't Maz torture her for like thousands of years?

She didn't have a body or anyway to feel pain during that time as I recall. The reason she fears? Maz now is she can feel pain, although I don't think once she got her ability to throw people into walls and break their skulls she really feras Maz anymore she is just playing like she does.

I thought that the reason Mom backed off was because she saw that Lucifer was able to wake up the blade a little. It is normally a flaming sword when wielded by the angel of death (in mythology) and he was so mad he started it flaming a little. If she can find the source of his emotional attachment and then remove it and shift the blade to god perhaps lucifer could be a tool to rid heaven of God. Just my theory.

Ganthorn

N00b
I think I might love you. I have had a mancrush on Enver since that episode in Dollhouse where they swapped bodies and he was so good at mimicking the nerdy tech guy that I swear if you had closed your eyes you wouldn't know which one was which.

I remember freaking out watching that scene as well. he nailed him exactly.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
good episode last night.

Mom is turning into such a bitch- liked the doc and mom scene..."i'm not telling you anything about our sessions"...scene where dan and mom are in the bar and amenadiel's face, was awesome- it was almost the same exact face my sons give me when i kiss my wife

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would be interesting if we find out that Decker is a descendent of Jesus, but probably not. Good episode, I'm glad Mum is beginning to show how manipulative she can be, the next episodes could be really good.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Great episode.

It's been a while since I enjoyed Chloe, I thought she was a weak point this season, but last night showed some of the great relashionship they have.

Mom is evil.

I just love this show.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Between mom and the hot lab chick from Rush Hour I am enjoying this season quite thoroughly.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ok now we know a few things. Good Episode last night- mom was good, Maze was Really Good, the Doc was spot on...overall good conclusion to the first "half" of the season...

chloe is a "Miracle Baby" - amenadiel ~30 yrs ago came down per Dad's order and blessed Chloe's parents who couldn't conceive -result= Chloe- now Mom is estatic about it thinking she is the key(Chloe) to getting home- amenadiel is pissed cuz he was a "pawn" in setting up Chloe for Lucifer.Loved the end with Maze and Dan.....

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I really like the pacing in this show. Every week is crime of the week, but they always managed to advance the story somehow. It never feels like it's dragging.

Looking forward to how all of this will develop.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
OH OH, best lines of the night

"Consider me the emotional jockstrap to the Decker family Jewels"
"now i'd like to go all crouching tiger hidden douche but"