Lucifer

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
to be fair, English actor have +50% to singing.

Gawd, don't call him English. He's Welsh and whilst the English have no issues with the Welsh they tend to hate us for some odd reason, he would probably run you down then set his dogs on you for calling him English. :)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm kinda bored/tired of Chloe Decker and the whole crime of the week aspect of the show.

If God really wanted Lucifer back in Hell, why doesn't he just send Michael down and drag him back? Anyway, I hope this season starts to focus on Mum's plan for her return to Heaven.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
I'm kinda bored/tired of Chloe Decker and the whole crime of the week aspect of the show.

If God really wanted Lucifer back in Hell, why doesn't he just send Michael down and drag him back? Anyway, I hope this season starts to focus on Mum's plan for her return to Heaven.

Isn't the premise about free will? God in this case may want him back at his job but won't force him. But obviously, not above getting other angels to try and trick/cajole him back.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't the premise about free will? God in this case may want him back at his job but won't force him. But obviously, not above getting other angels to try and trick/cajole him back.

Maybe, but only as long as your choice aligns with Gods will.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It sort of annoyed me that Amenadiel (sp) called himself Lucifer's big brother. Lucifer is big brother to everyone else, not the other way around. Nitpicky, I know.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Is this show stil going? I thought it was supposed to have a limited run of EPs?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Like all scripted shows that are mid season replacements, was only 13 episodes scheduled.- normal for a mid season replacement

then it got renewed thus..season 2

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ugh I hate crime of the week but this show gets quite a few laughs every week. Is that Michael in next weeks preview?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Not the best episode, but it was funny and I enjoyed it.

Chloe's living situation should be interesting. :)

Homsar

I was going to say if that was Michael in next weeks episode they made him look like a pussy but I guess its Uriel

spronk

FPS noob
is it just me or is christopher a little fatter?

That was an amazing hour of TV, between the awesome action movie shenanigans and the main arc moving forward at light speed I am just stunned at how good a network TV show is.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That was a great episode. Tom Ellis is killing it.

So many things happened in this epiosode.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to say when I first heard about this series I did not give it a second thought but damn they keep being excellent way better than this show had any right being.

Homsar

I still dont understand why they paid for the rights to say this is Gaimans work. This might be one of the most inaccurate adaptions I've seen

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Big episode in terms of what will happen in the future, surprised no one has said anything yet.

Maze and Trixie were great together, hoping we get a lot more of that. Very interested to see where the storyline with the shrink goes from here. Also seems that Mom is subtly working to turn as many of her children against Dad as she can (although, are there really more than two running around on earth consistently?), maybe to take over at the end of this season, leaving Season 3 to deal with Lucifer feeling betrayed and trying to fix things?

Piano version of Unforgiven was perfect as well.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I loved the episode. This show always find a way to surprise me. The crime of the week was extremely weak, but it served it's purpose in moving the overall story of how Lucifer feels about what happened last episode.

As always, Tom Ellis is just fantastic as Lucifer. He's a jerk, he's the devil, you're suppose to not like him and you don't necessarily like him, but you feel sorry for him. He does a great job of making you feel his pain.

Trixie is adorable, and she is used perfectly by the writers. The parallel between what happens between Maze and Trixie, and what happens between Lucifer and the doctor and their individual reaction was amazing. You can feel how utterly alone Lucifer is.

I agree that mom is up to no good. She's not just there to be with her children...I think she'll pull some heavy evil shit before the end of the season is over. Until she does, she can continue to look hot. :)

Oh yeah the piano version of Unforgiven was perfect., I kept waiting for him to start singing though. It worked well though just the piano.

Quote of the episode: Chloe: A sex swing is not furniture.