Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Flat earth? SERIOUSLY?! This thread is regressing. I don't want old-ass BC-era theories. I want new and exciting retardation in this thread!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Flat Earth has been the up and coming Youtube Christ/Conspiracy faggot meme for the past two years. Its starting to hit mainstream now, so of course fake lumi's gotta jump on board.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
1m0k9h.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So many recent Steve McRae and JD Kain hangouts have been about the flat earth retards.

Its ridiculous.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Ya except the land and water aren't on the outside of the sphere, they're inside and lay flat and are covered by an invisible dome at the southern most region.

...So you don't believe the Earth is an actual Globe because that would make no sense of course. You believe we are a flat plate suspended inside an invisible globe shaped force field.

Because that makes so much more sense. You skipped my other questions. Can't answer them?

Also how do Asteroids penetrate this force field? It is obviously not permeable since it has to keep the Earth Plate inside of itself.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ya except the land and water aren't on the outside of the sphere, they're inside and lay flat and are covered by an invisible dome at the southern most region.

whats the invisible dome made out of?

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
first time going down this rabbit hole, this shit makes me want to go watch Dark City

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
once you realize that lumie is a christian fundamentalist and all his "conspiracy theories" tie back somehow to proving the existence of god, you'll realize how boring his entire schtick is.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
...So you don't believe the Earth is an actual Globe because that would make no sense of course. You believe we are a flat plate suspended inside an invisible globe shaped force field.

Because that makes so much more sense. You skipped my other questions. Can't answer them?

Also how do Asteroids penetrate this force field? It is obviously not permeable since it has to keep the Earth Plate inside of itself.

I think that the Van Allen belt is the dome and is permeable, just not for living things. As for seasons, the sun is directly above us much closer than what we are told and rotates above us in a giant circle. The size of the circle it orbits changes depending on the season.

Up until a few days ago I thought the Earth being flat was retarded. Then I was shown the fact that you can see things MUCH further than what the Pythagorean theorem says should be physically possible. Not only that but no matter how high up you go, the horizon always remains flat and always remains eye level which is impossible unless on a flat surface. How do you explain these things?

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
How do you explain these things?

That one is easy. You're functionally retarded. If the earth was flat I should be able to get a big telescope up on a high mountain some night and spy the sun.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
That one is easy. You're functionally retarded. If the earth was flat I should be able to get a big telescope up on a high mountain some night and spy the sun.

Except it's not easy because you can go and test it yourself. Go to the beach, watch a boat sail into the horizon and disappear. Then zoom it right back into focus.

Where is the curvature of the Earth exactly?

Where in the balloon video shot at over 100,000 feet do you see a curved horizon like we're suppose to see? Why does the horizon remain perfectly eye level in 360 degrees which is a literal impossibility on a spherical Earth?

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users