Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Proof that this is false. In fact, all you have to do is watch the documentary to see that what you just linked is false.

I mean every single person in the documentary signed a document and were told exactly what it was about. Kate was given the entire script of her narration several weeks before recording lol. She was misinformed? How the fuck? Could she not comprehend the words she was reading or something? Is she retarded? Oh and Krauss doesn't remember even being interviewed? ROFL. He signed a fucking document and appeared on camera in the fucking documentary and doesn't remember? And you call me stupid and gullible? What the actual fuck.

Hmm, who should I believe? All those established people with decades of credibility? or 2 putzes who made a documentary based around their religious views, mislead all their participants (who astonishingly seem to be all in agreement that they were deceived or misled) and who then put out a 20 min infomercial to discredit all their critics?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lets see the math then.

As to who would have more reason to lie? Definitely the dipshit in his mom's basement who has no fucking life other than to make retarded youtube videos.

What does NASA gain by trying to trick the whole world into thinking the earth is a sphere?

Same reason why they try to tell us evolution is real. To remove God from the equation. If the Earth were proven to be flat, it would be impossible to explain it as a naturally occurring phenomenon. To say that we're just some insignificant planet in an insignificant solar system traveling around some insignificant galaxy with no significant purpose. Also, it allows the elite, those truly in power over this world to have complete domination over it.

Interestingly enough, the logo for the UN is the actual map of the world. Hidden in plain sight. A flat disc surrounded by a wall of ice which is Antarctica and North Pole being the direct center. This is why nobody is ever allowed to go there because if you did, you would see that we are completely surrounded by a massive wall of ice which holds in the oceans of the world.

This is apparently an actual map of the Earth.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Hmm, who should I believe? All those established people with decades of credibility? or 2 putzes who made a documentary based around their religious views, mislead all their participants (who astonishingly seem to be all in agreement that they were deceived or misled) and who then put out a 20 min infomercial to discredit all their critics?

Or how about actually watch it and then decide? Is that really difficult for you or too much to ask? How the fuck does Krauss not remember being in it at all? Are you fucking seriously that retarded? The video completely and utterly destroys what you linked from wikipedia so hard that it's actually embarrassing.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Or how about actually watch it and then decide? Is that really difficult for you or too much to ask? How the fuck does Krauss not remember being in it at all? Are you fucking seriously that retarded? The video completely and utterly destroys what you linked from wikipedia so hard that it's actually embarrassing.

Yes, its difficult AND a lot to ask of me to watch 90 minutes of someone's religious fevered fantasies.

Why dont you watch 90 straight minutes of ISS live feed showing that the world is a sphere?

10 Easy Ways You Can Tell For Yourself That The Earth Is Not Flat

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Same reason why they try to tell us evolution is real. To remove God from the equation. If the Earth were proven to be flat, it would be impossible to explain it as a naturally occurring phenomenon. To say that we're just some insignificant planet in an insignificant solar system traveling around some insignificant galaxy with no significant purpose. Also, it allows the elite, those truly in power over this world to have complete domination over it.

Interestingly enough, the logo for the UN is the actual map of the world. Hidden in plain sight. A flat disc surrounded by a wall of ice which is Antarctica and North Pole being the direct center. This is why nobody is ever allowed to go there because if you did, you would see that we are completely surrounded by a massive wall of ice which holds in the oceans of the world.

This is apparently an actual map of the Earth.

Why would those conspiracy globalists hide a flat world map IN PLAIN SIGHT?

NASA doesnt care if god is real or not - it only reports on observable universe. Of spherical celestial bodies.

A flat disc surrounded by a wall of ice which is Antarctica and North Pole being the direct center. This is why nobody is ever allowed to go there because if you did, you would see that we are completely surrounded by a massive wall of ice which holds in the oceans of the world.

really??? no ice wall to be seen from ISS!

• 2Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
"Why would those conspiracy globalists hide a flat world map IN PLAIN SIGHT?"

Because they like to hide the truth in plain sight. It's like their way of mocking us. That they know something we don't and it's right in front of our faces but we're so brain washed and controlled that we can't even see what our own eyes are telling us.

"NASA doesnt care if god is real or not - it only reports on observable universe. Of spherical celestial bodies."

This might be true for the people working at NASA but as for the people running it. The people actually handling the money of it, do care.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Why would those conspiracy globalists hide a flat world map IN PLAIN SIGHT?"

Because they like to hide the truth in plain sight. It's like their way of mocking us. That they know something we don't and it's right in front of our faces but we're so brain washed and controlled that we can't even see what our own eyes are telling us.

yeah all those globalist elites think of ways to mock morons like you and give fuel to retarded conspiracy theories. they got nothing better to do than to undermine their own dastardly world domination plans

"NASA doesnt care if god is real or not - it only reports on observable universe. Of spherical celestial bodies."

This might be true for the people working at NASA but as for the people running it. The people actually handling the money of it, do care.

the problem with that notion is that the people working for NASA are the ones producing and publishing all the science. derp derp derp

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The experiments don't hold up to the science they're pitching us. Plain and simple. Anyways, watch The Principle unless you're afraid of what it will say. Pretty pathetic that you're afraid to watch something that has the potential to turn your world view upside down. You're seriously sad.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Also, #2 of your list is proven false. You can literally go to the beach and see for yourself with a powerful enough pair of binoculars or camera lens.

2. Ships and the Horizon
If you’ve been next to a port lately, or just strolled down a beach and stared off vacantly into the horizon, you might have, perhaps, noticed a very interesting phenomenon: approaching ships do not just “appear” out of the horizon (like they should have if the world was flat), but rather emerge from beneath the sea.

But – you say – ships do not submerge and rise up again as they approach our view (except in “Pirates of the Caribbean”, but we are hereby assuming that was a fictitious movie). The reason ships appear as if they “emerge from the waves” is because the world is not flat: it’s round.

#10 is good laugh too. Ya photo's can't be edited or falsified in anyway lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Also, #2 of your list is proven false. You can literally go to the beach and see for yourself with a powerful enough pair of binoculars or camera lens.

2. Ships and the Horizon
If you’ve been next to a port lately, or just strolled down a beach and stared off vacantly into the horizon, you might have, perhaps, noticed a very interesting phenomenon: approaching ships do not just “appear” out of the horizon (like they should have if the world was flat), but rather emerge from beneath the sea.

But – you say – ships do not submerge and rise up again as they approach our view (except in “Pirates of the Caribbean”, but we are hereby assuming that was a fictitious movie). The reason ships appear as if they “emerge from the waves” is because the world is not flat: it’s round.

i have seen it many times. the ship sinks below the horizon.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You must be bored lol

im watching a movie and trying to procrastinate from doing some bullshit work.

smacking Lumi around seems like as good of an entertainment as any.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
10 Easy Ways You Can Tell For Yourself That The Earth Is Not Flat

why would i waste 90 minutes on some religious clap trap?

The video I linked has nothing to do with the Earth being flat. It has to do mostly with the cosmic microwave background and how it points directly to us being the direct center of the Universe and other such experiments which disprove the Copernican model of the Universe. It's a documentary about cosmology with 95% of it being scientific in nature. If you like science/cosmology at all, regardless of whether you agree with the conclusions or not, you should watch it.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
If the earth is flat how "thick" is it? Is there a bottom, what is on the other side? Is it like a flat bread pizza floating in space? With sufficient energy like a giant bomb or meteor on one end, could you flip it? Would the oceans pour out? How do planes fly in different directions and reach the same place? Serious questions I am truly interested in how it would all work.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The video I linked has nothing to do with the Earth being flat. It has to do mostly with the cosmic microwave background and how it points directly to us being the direct center of the Universe and other such experiments which disprove the Copernican model of the Universe. It's a documentary about cosmology with 95% of it being scientific in nature. If you like science/cosmology at all, regardless of whether you agree with the conclusions or not, you should watch it.

Ya with the naked eye retard.

doesnt matter. binos or spotting scopes would show the same.

only 9 more to "disprove"

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
If the earth is flat how "thick" is it? Is there a bottom, what is on the other side? Is it like a flat bread pizza floating in space? With sufficient energy like a giant bomb or meteor on one end, could you flip it? Would the oceans pour out? How do planes fly in different directions and reach the same place? Serious questions I am truly interested in how it would all work.

the answer to all those questions is Jesus and NASA ARE LIARS

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

The big bang + cosmological inflation = every where is the center of the universe. The big bang wasn't an explosion in space, it was an explosion of space and time (inflation) from a singularity.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So a few days ago there was a news report I'm sure quite a few heard about Shaq and Kyrie Irving and the Earth being flat. Well, over the past few years I've noticed more and more people talking about this but even for me I thought it was kinda ridiculous and no way it could be true. It's just misinformation to distract us etc. Then I started to actually look into it. I've come across a couple of things that don't seem to have a logical explanation if the Earth actually were a sphere.

Shaq says he was just joking about the Earth being flat

• 1Like