Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Didn't read any posts, but why is he posting picks of downs syndrome people when he's talking about autism?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't read any posts, but why is he posting picks of downs syndrome people when he's talking about autism?
Because youre a cuck who cant prove that Chinese doctors cant be bribed. Do you even Himeo bro?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

And talking about thimerasol when its already been removed from like 99% of all vaccines, despite absolutely no scientific evidence showing any causal relationship between thimerasol in vaccines and autism or whatever it is the anti vaxxers are claiming it causes now.

The entire anti vaxx movement began based on a bad study conducted by a fraudulent researcher working for a money hungry law firm. Said fraudulent researcher has been completely discredited, along with his one single, profoundly flawed study, that led to the entire anti vaxx movement.

Doesn't matter to the anti vaxxers though.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Chem Trails?
Fluoride in the Drinking Water?

Or... No. You guys aren't ready for thaaaaat.

You had me going until this.

But seriously, how can you believe these two contradicting graphs and not realize you're a fucking idiot?

980x-jpg.98208.jpg

prevalence-graph1-jpg.98162.jpg

Last edited:

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
You had me going until this.

But seriously, how can you believe these two contradicting graphs and not realize you're a fucking idiot?

View attachment 98228

View attachment 98229
What do you mean with contradicting?
They both show autism as bluish thing so they are absolutely the same! one just has a smoother line because it was drawn by a professional while the other was an amateur.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
:D

How does it feel to know this woman is smarter than you?

View attachment 98213

This should be a lesson to you "skeptics". Go back and check out all the stories the mainstream media "informed" you about. Everything you know "can't possibly be real."

Bet you'll be surprised how often those claims:

1. are real.
2. ruined lives.
3. make you reconsider how easily you were manipulated.

You wear da tinfoil hat on top of your tinfoil hat. Ogre impressed.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What do you mean with contradicting?
They both show autism as bluish thing so they are absolutely the same! one just has a smoother line because it was drawn by a professional while the other was an amateur.

Seriously, just the top on by itself doesn't make any sense.

If Thimerosal was responsible for Autism, wouldn't the number decrease when it's phased out instead of staying the same?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Unfalsifiable opinion....Typically thats called religion. However, instead of divinity being your appeal to authority, you went with Jenny McCarthy. Bravo

'My idea is unfalsifiable!'

That is the bat-signal to find the nearest trashcan to toss an idea into.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
All wrong answers will be visited by pictures of the Anti-Vaxx Goddess.

The moon is made of cheese.
The Declaration of Independence was signed in 1976.
1+1=3

Pic away, bitch! (Is this supposed to be punishment?)

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
How does pasteurization work?
It works by stripping milk of all it's nutrients and leaving behind only nutrition free sludge that indoctrinates you into communism. Unfortunately, that poor child's organs were already so indoctrinated that once wholesome, capitalist, freedom loving milk was introduced to the system, the commie organs refused to work and protested until the child was dead.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So for whatever reason I have an ear ache today. Out of pure laziness for not wanting to go to the doctors I thought I'd see if there's anything I could do at home that might resolve the issue.

First website I look at:

thought about using garlic oil, but a good natural resource told me that sometimes putting garlic oil in the ear can lead to heavy-duty detoxing that can cause more problems..

aaaand I was done. To the docs for me.

Btw, the remedy they most recommended was human piss.

• 1Like