Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It is just funny that he was their figurehead then scrubbed completely from the site and now they're all gungho (funny that Chrome tries to auto correct gungho to bunghole). Not surprising, just funny... the Avery thing, not bunghole thing.
Gung Ho was my first GI Joe

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Gung Ho was my first GI Joe
I bet you wanted him because he came with the parrot. A better choice was Mutt because he came with his sidekick Junkyard Dog.

Those are both for pansies that went with the Joe's since real bad asses wanted Zartan with the color changing face.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What about Sargent Slaughter and his mini-tank.

3163378-1986+gijoe+triple+t+complete+with+sgt.+slaughter.jpg

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Ken Kratz poisoned the well once by holding that press conference before the trial and and now he's done it again by getting some faggots to write those articles about "damning evidence being left out".
Prosecutors are and always have been scumbags. They do this on big cases and they do this on small cases. They think its their job to "win" not to do justice.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looking at that list of exonerated people, just so fucking sad. How many other people are in jail for shit like killing their daughter and are completely innocent? Shit is crazy.
17 people is sad? Please design a better system then. We'll be waiting.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So it turns out the filmmakers left out the "sweat" stuff because it basically went nowhere in court:

"Making A Murderer": Filmmakers discuss documentary | MSNBC

The crime lab guy examined Steven Avery's personal car and then went on to examine Theresa Albach's car but forgot to change his gloves. There was no way to determine whether the DNA was there to begin with or if he had accidentally brought it over.

Ken Kratz poisoned the well once by holding that press conference before the trial and and now he's done it again by getting some faggots to write those articles about "damning evidence being left out".
Like i said earlier could have gotten there just by leaning on the car, only in this case it wasn't Avery that did it!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
17 people is sad? Please design a better system then. We'll be waiting.
Good point, the Wikipedia article empirically shows that only 17 people have ever been falsely convicted. We have the best justice system ever. You shitlords.

Caliane

So it turns out the filmmakers left out the "sweat" stuff because it basically went nowhere in court:

??oMaking A Murderer???: Filmmakers discuss documentary | MSNBC

The crime lab guy examined Steven Avery's personal car and then went on to examine Theresa Albach's car but forgot to change his gloves. There was no way to determine whether the DNA was there to begin with or if he had accidentally brought it over.

ffs, so the dna evidiance which we all thought was pretty flimsy in the first place, is even less solid then we thought.
of course it was.

PS. a pardon is stupid. TV and public don't decide who is guilty or not.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I want more information about tests that come back where the lab tech's DNA is in the test as well, and if that indeed means it should've been labelled inconclusive.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's also assuming 100% of people wrongly convicted are eventually exonerated. It's an extremely small minority of cases where they're able to come up with a smoking gun years later.

Jive Turkey

Karen

"Making A Murderer": Filmmakers discuss documentary | MSNBC

Welp. I guess I'll be scratching that one off the list

Caliane

Welp. I guess I'll be scratching that one off the list
not just that. But again it shows how fucking shady that fucker is.

He goes to the media and claims evidence, which was debunked in the courtroom, is valid evidence, which the doc overlooked, and proves Avery's guilt.

same shit as Brendons "confession".
Brendon's confession is proof Avery and Brendon did it.
Brendon's confession claims they killed her in the bedroom. Provably false, and the prosecutions "new" claim is she was killed in the garage. So that gets thrown out for Steve's trial.

Still uses Brendon's confession for his trial.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, i dont understand how the same fucking prosecutor used different scenarios to convict two different people of the same crime. he either killed her in the garage or he killed her in the bedroom. brendon's second attorney was a pile of shit, he should have been able to use the evidence from the avery trial to contradict any confession by Brendon during his trial. in a sane world that would have gotten the whole fucking thing thrown out. that motherfucker Kratz, should be ashamed of himself for going after this kid when he knew he clearly had nothing to do with anything. i can understand why they went after avery, i get it, hell he might even really killed this woman, but what did this kid do to anyone? was it just because he was retarded? or because he was an "avery"

-edit

i also heard either here or somewhere else that two of the jurors in the avery trial were mantowiak county employees. is that true?