[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malkav

French Madman
You guys should try Until Death Do us Part. Pretty good read. Stopped reading it a while ago, and just catched up after starting from the begining. Korean too I believe.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Berserker - I used to follow that one many many years ago, got a bit further than the part where the crazed horse tried to rape some girl and I just lost interest. I swear the mangaka and his assistants drop acid before making some of those chapters.

Another ongoing series I follow that I forgot to mention isGamaran. It really is like a grown up Kenshin manga, though the story is rather simplistic. They don't fuck around, a bad guy will be introduced in one chapter and made to seem as if he is going to be a boss type character/fight and proceeds to get one shotted in a very gorey way in the next chapter. It's badass to the extreme!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, they mentioned the other irregular a bunch but I didn't remember his last name until AFTER it was revealed who he was (chasing the stone/mini).

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Breaker so good, so so good.

FUCK YOU FOR NOT HAVING AN ADDITIONAL 100 PAGES!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man that last Dgray man was a complete wtf. I swear reading Dgray man makes even the most confusing panels in One Piece seem like you are reading jack n jill. So is Allen now Mana Walker too or did I read that incorrectly?

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Man that last Dgray man was a complete wtf. I swear reading Dgray man makes even the most confusing panels in One Piece seem like you are reading jack n jill. So is Allen now Mana Walker too or did I read that incorrectly?
I tried to get into D.Grayman several times but yeah the panels/art were a mindfuck so I ended up losing interest
frown.png

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I tried to get into D.Grayman several times but yeah the panels/art were a mindfuck so I ended up losing interest
frown.png
And it was so good before the mangaka got sick and it went from weekly to every other month or so. Women lost her brains or something. The anime was actually pretty decent too. Followed the manga closely.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
D.Gray-Man started to get weird after Cross Marian died. It's not bad, and the last 5 chapters really picked up, but the last chapter got "Berserk" weird. That Earl was creepy as shit.

ToG is good as usual. Next few chapters is gonna be crazyyy.

fucker_sl

shitlord
so, anyone is actually understanding what the fuck is going on with Claymore and the whole priscilla + ubermonster + resurrected-out-of-nowhere-Riful ?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking claymore
25 pages of fight.
10 lines of dialogue
1 per month release.

what the fuck.

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
claymore has me confused to. A bunch of abysmals wanna play, some uber beast shows up... claire still missing...

atalakas

Well ya, but she showed back up when they pulled her ass out of Pricilla, and Raki. Figured she might be prevalent now, or maybe she is that abysal creature

kitsune

Fucking claymore
25 pages of fight.
10 lines of dialogue
1 per month release.

what the fuck.
It's incredibly interesting how he can actually be allowed to release it like this. I still dig the series from back when I watched the anime (before they butchered the ending) but it's quite a bit less interesting now with all the standing around looking in awe at yet another single digit gone apeshit

Phaint_sl

shitlord
The amount of pages for it being a monthly release is really stupid... Full Metal Alchemist used to be monthly and it was 50 fucking pages...

I'm in the camp of "I don't know what the hell is going on" Being on a month release, and introducing so many abysmal ones has me completely confused...

1) Okay, the big monster that is being ganged up on is that claymore that the organization rezzed that liked to slide on the ground. I remember that much, but who the hell are all those other abysmal ones that are somehow fighting on the claymores side?

2) Wasn't the one that got decapitated in the final page, Priscilla? If so then who the hells the little girl abysmal thing fighting her?

3) It said "Cassandra stopped walking" Who the hell is Cassaandra?

arg too many damn names and everyone looks the same
confused.png