[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
maybe it was more that kyubbi chakra heals, and she got replenished and is ready to fight.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No kidding, I still go check every M, W, F for a new release JUST IN CASE.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Anime filler finished up yesterday and Naruto will finally be joining the war next week.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah we should have a new chapter tomorrow. Anyone here read soul eater? Last chapter was pretty boss.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
New chapter out (mangahere.com) and aside from all the FRIENDSHIP! stuff, it's pretty decent. Sasuke is apparently.... back at Konoha?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The kyuubi juice is pretty dumb. I'm glad they're wrapping up this series because they're jumping all the sharks.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Honestly whether it keeps going or not doesn't matter because I'm done with the series either way, lol. Just like the Dragonball franchise was over for me when he beat Majin Buu.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kishi said naruto would go on for a year at most. Cracks me up how awful it is now. He is totally milking the story till the last drop. What has this world come to when bleach is better then naruto.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
The kyuubi juice is pretty dumb. I'm glad they're wrapping up this series because they're jumping all the sharks.
You must not read Bleach because if you think this is jumping the shark, I hate to find out what you think of Bleach these days.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kishi said naruto would go on for a year at most. Cracks me up how awful it is now. He is totally milking the story till the last drop. What has this world come to when bleach is better then naruto.
OMG, I think my head just exploded. Bleach > Naruto, in what bizarro manga universe are you in?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm not sure what the big problem you guys have with Naruto atm. I still look forward to it every week and Naruto dispersing his chakra isn't unbelievable at all. If you're thinking that the Kyuubi chakra should be killing everyone, that could probably be explained away by the Kyuubi being an asshole before and now he's cool. It's already been established in the story that the bijuu aren't actually evil, they're just old and jaded.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To be fair, it was only because this week's chapter of Bleach was fucking crazy awesome.