[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
sadly that seems to appear to be the only way to redeem sasuke, having 2 full blooded uchiha to battle would be too tough, and then having sasuke coming in at the last minute, with the rinnegan cuz you know he used the time capsule jutsu and spent 20 years to learn it in the span of 1hour like dbz or bankai learning ichigo. I really don't want kishimoto trying to redeem sasuke, he tried so hard to redeem itachi, he should just let them go, rather than have the ultimate rinnegan sasuke teaming up with naruto to do a super kamehameha. I know it sounds like dribble, but really can you not say it could happen? and it's what you're afraid of.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
I think this is the most likely scenario, with Sasuke being resistant to the jutsu due to his blood + Orochimaru. He's going to free Naruto and they're going to fight Madara together.
He has no reason to do this though. He hates Naruto for his principles and Konoha for what they did to his brother. If maybe Naruto was immune as well and he somehow convinced Sasuke to help out and then settle their differences later (like Vegeta in the movies) then I guess it would work, but I dunno...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
gah i'd wish kish would stop making naruto a child when he needs to "explain" stuff. All of a sudden, battle hardened naruto "looses" his focus and is wide eyed dolt, he doesn't understand strategy, he doesn't understand sacrifice. i do hope they were just throwing rinne tensei as a plot device that won't be used, or ... "omg, used by sasuke, ultimate friendship sacrifice", i hope kish just threw it out there as a curve ball. not like i love to see characters die, i just don't' want to see something like american comics, "oh look spidey wasn't dead, it was mephisto, he's alive again".

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damn, I really liked Neji too - always wanted him to get more time on the page...but not like this...not like this...
frown.png

frown.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
gah i'd wish kish would stop making naruto a child when he needs to "explain" stuff. All of a sudden, battle hardened naruto "looses" his focus and is wide eyed dolt, he doesn't understand strategy, he doesn't understand sacrifice. i do hope they were just throwing rinne tensei as a plot device that won't be used, or ... "omg, used by sasuke, ultimate friendship sacrifice", i hope kish just threw it out there as a curve ball. not like i love to see characters die, i just don't' want to see something like american comics, "oh look spidey wasn't dead, it was mephisto, he's alive again".
It doesn't need any more explaining. Naruto is exhausted from using all his Kyuubi chakra and is trying to recover. Hyuugas cover him for a sec while he gains some nature energy. He throws out three rasenshurikens back to back to back and collapses exhausted again. He wasn't losing focus. Him showing emotion isn't out of character at all and as far as I know this is the first one of his friends to die in front of his face. The entire chapter probably lasted like 60 seconds in the story.

Also, Sasuke can't use the rinne tensei.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It doesn't need any more explaining. Naruto is exhausted from using all his Kyuubi chakra and is trying to recover. Hyuugas cover him for a sec while he gains some nature energy. He throws out three rasenshurikens back to back to back and collapses exhausted again. He wasn't losing focus. Him showing emotion isn't out of character at all and as far as I know this is the first one of his friends to die in front of his face. The entire chapter probably lasted like 60 seconds in the story.

Also, Sasuke can't use the rinne tensei.
sasuke can use rinne tensei, if they powerlevel him with a rinnegan, which i hope they don't do. the first few pages we have neji explaining to naruto the situation they're in, and what the outcome means... really? naruto has taken point for so much of the battle, lee, kakashi, and 8tails end up supporting him, all of a sudden, the 3rd rate characters come in and naruto has to act the fool. I'm not trying to take away value from any other characters, but we don't need naruto lowered to an idiot when others come along, to me the first few pages, were just "oh neji is cool and awesome..." as a reminder and we should feel bad when he dies.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
meh, just a boring talking chapter... next chapter should be good... (btw what the hell is up with Hinatas eyes in the last panel)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Looks like she's having a good time holding Naruto's hand but then got a full load of his/kyuubi's chakra. ;o

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
So are you saying that she is being Chakra raped by the Kyuubi? That's definitely a rape face.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
well the Chakra does go everywhere in her body so the Kyuubi knows her better than she knows herself at this point
biggrin.png