[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
MangaStream was only 1 day late. The shitty quality scan was online so early because someone leaked it straight from the Chinese manufacturer. It was poorly translated Chinese -> Japanese -> English.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
setup teamviewer on your house pc and login there whenever you want to view restricted stuff? I use teamviewer lots when i travel, when we played diablo3, i setup teamviewer on my wifes pc so she could use the diablo3 auction house when she was travelling. (couldn't play but could setup/buy/sell auctions)

or mstsc as well.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
setup teamviewer on your house pc and login there whenever you want to view restricted stuff? I use teamviewer lots when i travel, when we played diablo3, i setup teamviewer on my wifes pc so she could use the diablo3 auction house when she was travelling. (couldn't play but could setup/buy/sell auctions)

or mstsc as well.
if your work is blocking proxies, why wouldn't they block logmein.com/teamviewer/etc?

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Because some of the IT people want to be able to do all the fun stuff from work, but limit the plebs in the office.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just get a job as a sysadmin, problem solved.
Sysadmins can have too much power and access. Especially in web-hosting where you have access to the data of hundreds of thousands if not millions of sites and servers. I'm wondering why I never abused it when I was there. Just didn't seem appealing.

Source: Former Sysadmin.

Also this chapter is kind of meh, he's slowing down the action to prolong the end. Most of the interactions in this chapter could have been described in a few pages.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also this chapter is kind of meh, he's slowing down the action to prolong the end.
Welcome to the past two years of Naruto. Yes the war which takes place over several days (I assume) has been going on since 2011. I don't even think Oda could drag something out this long.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the war announcement (after saskae invaded/black guy lost an arm) and they meet in samurai land was like 2009 fall. the war begins a year later 2010 also in fall, i know cuz i just checked out the times for my wife, we're going to cancun this week and she's like "let me catch up on naruto, wtf am i up to?" and i'm like fck!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well i think the thing to take away is that the first initially thought that naruto alone was sharing his chakra with every, and he said, "almost comparable to me" then he noticed it was also the kubi's chakra, which means he's got a lot of chakra (the first), also remember that while all the tailed beasts are strong, the 9tails was speaking to the 8tails saying they were the two most powerful, counting tails though the number of tails doesn't really show the strength. (this was also with the full kubi chakra) I think the only other ninja that's comparable is kisame (mist ninja) since they said he has the chakra of a tailed beast.

oh and i'm really liking the 2nd these past few issues.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The 2nd and 4th are probably my favorites. The 2nd invented the edo tensei, that pitch black jutsu, shadow clones, and the hiraishin jutsu? Motherfucker is badass.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Remember WAY back to the start of this series?

Why the fuck were shadow clones a "forbidden" jutsu? That doesn't make sense.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure, but I'd like to think Edo Tensei is forbidden as well, so it probably has something to do with how chakra is manipulated. Can't they make shadow clones look like other people? Pretty nefarious uses for that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you gotta have good chakra control and have a massive amount of chakra since you split original's chakra with all the shadow clones. It's probably cuz naruto has always had the 9tails chakra seeping into him (as was made by minato) that he's able to use mass shadow clone and not just keel over.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Already answered but yeah, it's forbidden because it's extremely dangerous to the user if they don't know how to handle it properly. Ever notice that the only konoha ninja (other than Naruto) to create more than 1-2 clones are all hokage level? Naruto can only do it because he's a chakra monster. As far as I know, it is the only clone technique that evenly splits the user's chakra throughout all clones.

Looking at the Naruto wiki, it appears that kage bunshin itself is not forbidden; only the multiple kage bunshin. Kakashi and Naruto are the only ones (in the manga) to ever use the multiple jutsu, and I believe Kakashi only used it one time, to scare off Gato's thugs.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's forbidden because it's a children's story. It makes no sense considering any technique can deplete the user's energy.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sure, but one clone literally halves your chakra and it gets exponentially worse from there. What other jutsu that we know of can drain so much from someone?