Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I did ask for suggestions and I do appreciate the replies. I will try to separate the wheat from the chaff and then bake some bread.

As always, thank you.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
k9ogRPp.jpg

*cracks knuckles*

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It depends on how much of your life is "yours."

Can you cook for yourself? Have you figured out how to wash your clothes yet? Can you make a trip to the grocery store successfully? Are you capable of packing a lunch before work?

Then what do women bring to your life? Sex. Obviously. Companionship to a lesser degree. There are plenty of men who just don't "need" a woman for anything other than a lay, and having a good time with. If that's the case, then why look for a mate? Just look for chicks to bang, and it turns out there's a whole lot of early 20's girls who are tired of looking at early 20's guys who still live at home with their parents, don't have a job, and don't have a car. You can clean the fuck up on dating sites if you've got your own place and have your shit in order - and at the end of the day, she'll go home when you're bored of her, and keep coming back for more because you're the most attractive option to her.

I used to not understand it either, but as I age, it has become quite clear that older man/younger woman is beneficial for both parties.

Men that can't cook are unfathomable to me, sadly I still know a few and they solve the issue by going out to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They are also fat fucks. One is married and she doesn't cook either, it annoys me to no end. Well that struck a cord I had no idea existed...

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Older women are a fucking pain in the ass to get into the bedroom though. Sure, they're usually more "open" about the absolutely vile shit I enjoy, but women over 33ish put up a massive fucking "anti-slut" defense, in most cases.

I can almost always 1-2 date lay girls under 33ish, but it always takes at least 3 dates(I quit pursuing after date 3 if they're still pulling the bullshit, "I'm not a slut" routine)for women older than that.

So, for me, as a guy who can't go more than a week without humping a lamp post, path of least resistance tends to lean toward the younger girls.

I've had the exact opposite experience.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Men that can't cook are unfathomable to me, sadly I still know a few and they solve the issue by going out to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They are also fat fucks. One is married and she doesn't cook either, it annoys me to no end. Well that struck a cord I had no idea existed...
People take pride in ignorance of the strangest, most basic things. "Oh lol I just can't cook to save my life!" Congratulations, my 7 year old is better at life than you. I'm not talking about working the line in Gordon Ramsay's restaurant or something, but just basic life skills. Wash your own clothes. Perform minor repairs. Research shit and come to an accurate answer. Cook something. Say no to people. It's shocking to me how many adults are really just helpless children with bank accounts and cars.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah,but if she likes you it's just endearing.

I was on a date with a girl, we'd been together about a year. It was at some upscale Italian place. So the waiter comes by and gets our drinks and me and her are just talking. They have vinegar on the table in a fancy little glass and me, I'm just a rube right. I've never been to a place before that just has vinegar sitting on the damn table. I took a mighty swig, and God damn it she watched me do it.

She goes, "you're just so retarded sometimes that I look on in awe."

• 2Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Older women are a fucking pain in the ass to get into the bedroom though. Sure, they're usually more "open" about the absolutely vile shit I enjoy, but women over 33ish put up a massive fucking "anti-slut" defense, in most cases.

I can almost always 1-2 date lay girls under 33ish, but it always takes at least 3 dates(I quit pursuing after date 3 if they're still pulling the bullshit, "I'm not a slut" routine)for women older than that.

So, for me, as a guy who can't go more than a week without humping a lamp post, path of least resistance tends to lean toward the younger girls.
What vile shit are you into if you can't deal with a woman farting?

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure my perspective is strongly influenced by the fact I've not been single for over two decades. My wife brings up sex far more than I do now. Damn shame she wasn't this horny when we were young.

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Forum's coming soon to FoH

1. Dating for success in the 21st Century 40+
2. Do's & Don'ts: Online Dating Sites
3. Cooking: Keeping Yourself Alive 101

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Now If her ass hair is long enough to pull on I'd say it's time to hogtie and shave her.

And a mild spanking.
My brother's wife man.

I only know because I fixed his computer once and he had a whole bunch of pictures of her naked ass on a private beach and also some of her taking a shit in the ocean

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My brother's wife man.

I only know because I fixed his computer once and he had a whole bunch of pictures of her naked ass on a private beach and also some of her taking a shit in the ocean
giphy.gif

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
People take pride in ignorance of the strangest, most basic things. "Oh lol I just can't cook to save my life!" Congratulations, my 7 year old is better at life than you...It's shocking to me how many adults are really just helpless children with bank accounts and cars.
Yep, gender neutral too. It still surprises me to meet someone who cannot cook a simple meal (and who does not have a diagnosed cognitive delay).

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
My brother's wife man.

IMG_0543.GIF

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only plus side is she has a humongous round ass but is a very petite woman.

I saw more than I wanted to see that day. But at the same time I couldn't stop.

• 2Like