Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Letting wife look all over the house for an animal poop instead of admitting i farted

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy I just saw this Gravy Post from 3 years ago & it made me laugh out loud. I thought I would share it with you in case you hadn't seen it. Gravy made me laugh a lot.

RL Picture Thread
I laughed out loud when I saw that post today. Gravy was one of the good ones(I think we have like 2 good ones left here).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy I just saw this Gravy Post from 3 years ago & it made me laugh out loud. I thought I would share it with you in case you hadn't seen it. Gravy made me laugh a lot.

RL Picture Thread
Oh my god - that is so funny and you have NO idea how much I needed this.

I had a horrible day yesterday and I cried uncontrollably for most of it. I ended up dusting myself off and taking a long drive to nowhere with the windows down and the tunes up...I found a fun little place to eat and was just managing to be thankful again when the sweet little bartender told me she was getting married in a few months and that she had been with her beau for over 10 years (she was 27)...I just lost it; right there with my fire wings and red ipa, just fucking lost it. Yeah, they get a big tip when that happens.

He was very very funny and he made me laugh every damn day. I miss that a lot. I miss him a lot. I want a man in my life who values me for my heart again. I would also like one who appreciates my fine ass. ;)

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My sister and her boyfriend (kid's father) have decided on a whim to sell their condo, purchase an RV, purchase a truck with a welding station on it, and travel to the Midwest to do welding on a pipeline for apparently "200k+ a year". We sort of knew of this plan but figured since they're like 25 years old it was just some stupid dream. Well, they put their condo up and surprise it sold in one day. So of course they're moving in with my dad until "things get straightened out", whatever that means. I'm guessing it's permanent.

This is the most cockamamie plan I've ever heard. I can't imagine raising a <1 year old in an RV.

I didn't know where else to post this stupid dumbass shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Won't you feel silly when he starts making the big bucks!!

And people raise their children in RVs all the time.

They're called carnies.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My sister and her boyfriend (kid's father) have decided on a whim to sell their condo, purchase an RV, purchase a truck with a welding station on it, and travel to the Midwest to do welding on a pipeline for apparently "200k+ a year". We sort of knew of this plan but figured since they're like 25 years old it was just some stupid dream. Well, they put their condo up and surprise it sold in one day. So of course they're moving in with my dad until "things get straightened out", whatever that means. I'm guessing it's permanent.

This is the most cockamamie plan I've ever heard. I can't imagine raising a <1 year old in an RV.

Can they weld?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
He works at a defense contractor welding submarines

So he's leaving that for ???

To be fair I know guys in TX that have absolutely no marketable skills and go work in Alaska for a few months and come back with like $70k. Same with North Dakota. They say they sleep in a tent and get fed in a big tent and work outside all day in harsh conditions but then take 3 months off and make 6 figures overall. I don't audit their books so I don't how how full of shit they are but there's a lot of money to be made if you're willing to go work in the field nonstop away from the comforts of city life.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

what are the chances they got anywhere close to the value on their condo that they should have?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
what are the chances they got anywhere close to the value on their condo that they should have?
Well my sister bought it last year for $180k and apparently it sold for $199k. She said they made a profit but I have a hard time believing they did

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Actually that does not sound that bad, really. I mean are our lives any better fucking wage slaving away in some cubicle somewhere shitposting all day. Same shit every day? Go home watch some TV or play some games and rinse and repeat until you fucking die of some disease while the years go by?