Marriage and the Power of Divorce

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You realize the question Cad asked is because Tarrant has a full time job so he won't be home when the kids get home from school?

It's not a crazy question to ask ...

Not all dads have experience taking care of kids considering the last time he lived with them they were 1 and 4. It's a proper question for Tarrant to think about.

I know you guys really want your gotcha moment but pause for a second and think.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You realize the question Cad asked is because Tarrant has a full time job so he won't be home when the kids get home from school?

It's not a crazy question to ask ...

Not all dads have experience taking care of kids considering the last time he lived with them they were 1 and 4. It's a proper question for Tarrant to think about.

I know you guys really want your gotcha moment but pause for a second and think.

You guys don't really pay attention to this thread much do you? Tarrant has another kid from his second marriage.

It was a sarcastic jab and nothing more. Some people here need to loosen the fuck up. This whole "KHANE IS HERE! ATTAAAAAAACCCKKK!" schtick is getting old.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You guys don't really pay attention to this thread much do you? Tarrant has another kid from his second marriage.

It was a sarcastic jab and nothing more. Some people here need to loosen the fuck up. This whole "KHANE IS HERE! ATTAAAAAAACCCKKK!" schtick is getting old.
His new kid is a year old ....

Taking care of pre-teens is vastly different.

Maybe the schtick of you thinking your sarcastic jabs are anywhere near clever or funny are getting old.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Not too far off but a difference. How does the current wife feel about it? Not sure anyone asked that.

OMG WHAT YOU THINK HE HASNT TALKED TO HIS WIFE WHAT A DUMB FUCKING QUESTION HOLY SHIT

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He doesn't have a current wife, because she went crazy. I believe she even went as far as to say she didn't want the kid they had together. He posted quite a lot about his woes.

You guys really don't even read this thread do you? Just sit in the wings waiting for me to post something so you can swoop in like a seagull, flap your beak, shit everywhere, then fly away.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This entire thread is like one old, grumpy married couple.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't have a current wife, we divorced a year ago after I left due to abuse and her beginning revolving stays in mental institutions.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I don't have a current wife, we divorced a year ago after I left due to abuse and her beginning revolving stays in mental institutions.

Sorry I didn't remember that. I'll update my spreadsheet of everyone's current status and run post history searches and thoroughly research all posters before replying next time so we avoid offending Khane's sensitive vagina with our harmful questions.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You just keep thinking your "sarcastic jabs" are helping Khane while the rest of us ask real questions and catch back up with someone who has posted very rarely in the last six months.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
You just keep thinking your "sarcastic jabs" are helping Khane while the rest of us ask real questions and catch back up with someone who has posted very rarely in the last six months.

Oh I'm pretty sure he doesn't think he's being helpful.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider

I just want everyone to know that Khane turned me into a newt yesterday.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL, it's fne, I wasn't upset about anything.

The divorce was...to put it mildly, super messy and a lot of drama and shit went down. I stopped posting about it pretty early on so I'm not surprised that some may not remember me talking about it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
LoL, it's fne, I wasn't upset about anything.
We know.

It's just that Khane every so often leaves the WoW thread and pokes his head in here and then needs to be swiftly reminded that nobody cares about his "sarcastic jabs" where he follows Cad around waiting to pick apart his every post. Then complain people are waiting to ambush him over his "sarcastic jabs".

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
So back on the original FoH when this thread started was when my first wife and I split. 10 years later my son is 14, my daughter turns 11 later this month.

My son texted this week saying he was really unhappy at his mothers. It's been a growing issue for some time now as he is basically a maid at their house. He does all the dishes, all the cleaning and has babysat pretty much every day of his life for the last 5 years. He's the one who potty trained his two younger twin siblings all the while his mother works 32-40 hours a week and his step father works part time and spends the rest of the time in his chair playing video games doing nothing to help out.

blah..blah..more stuff.

Take this with a grain of salt and I realize your closer to this situation than I am so you can obviously judge much better, But you know what is worse than making your kid do the dishes and laundry and act like a maid. Not making them do anything. Seriously on the scale of horrible things you can do to a kid, protecting them and helping them so much that they don't learn how to take care of themselves is one of the worst things you can do to a child. Kids need some responsibility, they need to be pushed, they need chores and hard work and with out that it's one step closer to having an sjw snowflake who majors in feminist studies and is gender fluid. I would make it clear to the kid that if he does move in with you that he would still be expected to help around the house. Mom is still probably going over board on what the kids have to do but just make sure it is clear that your place isn't club med with video games.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
We know.

It's just that Khane every so often leaves the WoW thread and pokes his head in here and then needs to be swiftly reminded that nobody cares about his "sarcastic jabs" where he follows Cad around waiting to pick apart his every post. Then complain people are waiting to ambush him over his "sarcastic jabs".

Oh, I gotcha.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Take this with a grain of salt and I realize your closer to this situation than I am so you can obviously judge much better, But you know what is worse than making your kid do the dishes and laundry and act like a maid. Not making them do anything. Seriously on the scale of horrible things you can do to a kid, protecting them and helping them so much that they don't learn how to take care of themselves is one of the worst things you can do to a child. Kids need some responsibility, they need to be pushed, they need chores and hard work and with out that it's one step closer to having an sjw snowflake who majors in feminist studies and is gender fluid. I would make it clear to the kid that if he does move in with you that he would still be expected to help around the house. Mom is still probably going over board on what the kids have to do but just make sure it is clear that your place isn't club med with video games.

Absolutely, but he has no childhood. He's not allowed to have friends over while babysitting which is monday - saturday until 8:30pm. He's not allowed to sleep over anywhere else...period at all at any time. He's expected to even clean bathrooms and cook dinner much of the time.

These aren't the jobs of a 14 year old whos been doing them for years.

He's a kid, he deserves to be able to be kid. I'm all for having them do things, work for an allowance and have responsibilities but I'm also all for him being able to have moments of being a kid and carefree before life takes him into adulthood full time.

He has things he does when he's at my place, I told him those would continue and he's fine with it.

• 1Like