Marriage and the Power of Divorce

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm siding with khane

giphy.gif

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The kid's 14. Fucking hell. If I was 14 and I needed to have a baby sitter for just a couple hours until my parents got home I would be one of the special snowflake faggots you guys complain about all the time. I was taking care of myself by the time I was 11.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What? He's 14 and he babysits his 10 year old (11 this month) and younger twin siblings 6 days a week. He doesn't need a babysitter, calm your internet tuff guy rage and go back and reread.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Should have quoted. Responding to this:

You realize the question Cad asked is because Tarrant has a full time job so he won't be home when the kids get home from school?

Y'all really do gang up on Khane and just go full-Harbaugh when you see his posts.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The kid's 14. Fucking hell. If I was 14 and I needed to have a baby sitter for just a couple hours until my parents got home I would be one of the special snowflake faggots you guys complain about all the time. I was taking care of myself by the time I was 11.
Word. I was watching my younger sister and brother when I was 10 or 11. Pretty sure that would probably land my parents in jail, had it been 2017.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure by 14 their consoles/pc/smart phone provides all the supervision/raising a 14 year old boy wants.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Should have quoted. Responding to this:

Y'all really do gang up on Khane and just go full-Harbaugh when you see his posts.
Do you even read the Khane posts though? Because he just shit posts in here. There's no real adult content.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, regardless of all this back and drama forum drama, I wish you the best of luck with that, Tarrant. My son is only 4, but I really know the feels of wanting him around full time.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I sincerely hope something crazy happens that makes for a really good story to post in here, but that said crazy ultimately turns out to benefit your kids.

Also, are you sure you're ready to be a dad? You might want to wait another few years to be sure.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Thanks all.

Gav, you should follow my 2nd ex wife around if you want to spectate crazy, this doesn't get much crazier. Had a run in with her yesterday that had me pulling out what little hair I have left.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
tbf Khane's sarcastic wit did assist me in acquiring some heavy normie kissing action once...! :p