Marriage and the Power of Divorce

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Banging chicks at work doesn't end well. (unless you marry her) I would err on the side of caution.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Banging chicks at work doesn't end well. (unless you marry her) I would err on the side of caution.
Banging chicks at work leads to sexual harassment suit and whatnot. I know very well. It doesn't help if you leave them after fucking either. Women don't seem to like a huge emotional scar but they are so delicious.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
When I was 17 I was dared by a co-worker to sneak into the women's bathroom at work.

We went into the stall and giggled and then the old black lady who sold phones came in and heated us and told management.

All I had to do was write a letter saying I'm sorry.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
When I was 17 I was dared by a co-worker to sneak into the women's bathroom at work.

We went into the stall and giggled and then the old black lady who sold phones came in and heated us and told management.

All I had to do was write a letter saying I'm sorry.
And now we know why tiggles is a neo-nazi

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I am not going to rehash my situation. It was unpleasant enough the first time. Nothing untoward has happened since and he (my boss who committed the foolishness) knows that it won't. I was cool about it the first time but a second time would have me screaming my head off and HR being called faster than I could say it.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Banging chicks at work leads to sexual harassment suit and whatnot. I know very well. It doesn't help if you leave them after fucking either. Women don't seem to like a huge emotional scar but they are so delicious.

I banged a chick from work on my second week on the job. We dated in secret after, She was one of my pool of assistants so it was a tad sketchy. But she was SOOO hot. tall skinny blond with big tits and always in high heels, super nice and truly caring, treats everyone with respect and just a blast to be around.

I told my bosses boss because he was my bro.
You see he hired me a year prior as entry level peon in our Calgary branch which he ran. when he was transferred to run the Vancouver office, he asked me if would go with him and he would promote me.
I was all over that. the office was pretty big too, 50-75 ppl with many middle managers, so it was extremely valuable for my career.

My actual/direct boss was an overweight middle age white lady.

One time while driving to an appointment with my actual boss and another middle age asian lady coworker i let it slip that the assistant and I where an item.
Oh man did my boss start to lose it and say we have to go to HR and there was going to be problems and we had to stop blah blah blah.

I responded. Nah its cool. Tony knows and said its fine....
She shut up and never said another thing about it.

Funny thing, Tony left the company two years later to run another bigger company. 6 months later he pulled me to that company, there i meet my current business partners and set my current position and life in a new city.

I ran into Tony randomly at a Hotel Bar in a city i was visiting last month, both of us hammered. Tried to buy that dude a beer and he would not even let me.....

And that hot blonde?
We celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary this summer

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I am not going to rehash my situation. It was unpleasant enough the first time. Nothing untoward has happened since and he (my boss who committed the foolishness) knows that it won't. I was cool about it the first time but a second time would have me screaming my head off and HR being called faster than I could say it.

A second time would require a stick.

A literal stick. If it happens again you need to tell him, "Wait here a minute, I need to do a lady thing." Then you go outside and cut yourself a nice switch. If it's industrial just find a junk piece of lumber or something. In a pinch, just find a nice sharp rock.

Then walk back into the office and start to beat on him with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
how is your mormon wife.

We could not be happier. We are expecting our second and last child on November 21st.

After she was done with the shunning from her family for marrying me everything smoothed out and life is peachy. It was always peachy for us but not her family. But they accepted us with open arms once the process was over.

I have honestly never been happier in my whole life. My wife is amazing and my little boy is amazinger. Turns out we make cute as fuck kids to.

Our marriage seems to be going really well. We haven't had any big fights about anything yet and really only 1 instance where we were upset at each other at all and it actually happened last week. Other then that we get along really really well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
We could not be happier. We are expecting our second and last child on November 21st.

After she was done with the shunning from her family for marrying me everything smoothed out and life is peachy. It was always peachy for us but not her family. But they accepted us with open arms once the process was over.

I have honestly never been happier in my whole life. My wife is amazing and my little boy is amazinger. Turns out we make cute as fuck kids to.
don't make me hate you bro. u are glowing in happiness.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
This is my little dude.

Can't wait for second little one in November.

5nbjgID.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yep, congrats on a happy union and cute kids! Mine are 19 and 16 now... they used to be cute.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Mrs. G dilemma:
New man...1st encounter, overnight his place...him...my view...slightly selfish as in, he came twice; me not...I mean the journey was fun, but I would occasionally like to reach the destination...
He has eye bolts placed in reinforced framing in the 4 corners of his bed...alludes to some kink but doesn't tell me what it is....says he likes "mean" women...has never had a woman take care of him in any way and doesn't know how to act when she does even with just a body massage which the giving of is a skill I possess.

I like to be manhandled sometime, as in pull my hair and smack my ass as hard as you want...but also...turnabout when I want to be completely in charge.
I am not well practiced in "mean"...but he pushes my buttons. WTF...where do I start? I think I may enjoy dominant role...but I am here for suggestions in how to channel my frustration into outcomes.