Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We have had 0 impetus to combine them. We'll chase quickpay back and forth on some stuff.
This is how my fiance and I are and I don't see it changing when we're married. In 5+ years, we haven't had a single argument or issue over money and I don't see the need for combined accounts. I probably make around 30% more than her, so it's not a big disparity.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I make 100% more than my wife unless giving me head has monetary value

Also she spends money sometimes like it's coming out of my dick. We do ok moneywise, but sometimes we'll get behind and o have to wonder why she thought ordering $100 here or there on kid stuff was a good idea. I remember one time she got pissy that I ordered guitar strings and I gave her the biggest death stare of my life and she apologized

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Noodle is not a successful man.

And lol at her getting mad about ordering guitar strings. $30 for a few packs is really going to break the bank.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
New rom-com hit of the Summer - Invoice of Love.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What's your salary? That's how much more you make than her.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I don't mind the separate finances thing, I think it avoids a lot of arguments... but thats kind of the point, you should be able to agree on things if you're married. Live how you like your relationship is noone's business, but you should ask yourself why you think you can't get along on such a basic topic as money. If you can't agree on that how do you agree where to live, when to have kids and how to raise them, etc?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
P Picasso3 good luck man. Hopefully you don't get blindsided by some other issue during counseling. Something similar happened to me when I went to mine. It sidetracked into some issues that happened 2-3 years ago. I was like ... what the heck ???

My favorite meaningless line my wife uses from time to time is.. "Oh baby you don't know this because I never told you." Well.. how am i supposed to form an opinion about someone, or fix something if you never tell me.

Good luck Picasso.