Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Who is paying for the counseling session? And how does that compare to the bangmaid weekly rate?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
P Picasso3 good luck man. Hopefully you don't get blindsided by some other issue during counseling. Something similar happened to me when I went to mine. It sidetracked into some issues that happened 2-3 years ago. I was like ... what the heck ???.

I didn't think about it but god damn i could see that happen. "Remember when we were in Vegas and we played the who'd you fuck game and you picked every bitch that walked by us? I REMEMBER!!!!!" I'm just sitting there with a blank stare...

P Picasso3 I'm going to be really curious to hear about this session.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We've heard between $15 and 38 an hour for maid, they're all ugly.

Doesn't matter on paying for maid or session.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I can't click the link at work but how do they prevent these girls from being assaulted?

I'm guessing at the prices they're quoting they probably come with a bouncer in the car.

Also assault is illegal.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just an update from my idiot sister. So far they've been on the road for 2 months. Drove from MA to Texas and had a bunch of vacation stops on the way for weeks at a time. Still no work at all, they're running on savings now.

They keep saying everything is fine but it isn't. We can see the dude posting to Facebook groups begging for a helper job.

They're idiots

• 1Picard

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Did she have a problem with you telling her to get lost while you finished rubbing one out in the middle of the living room?

After seeing your math, looks like it's genetic bro.
No one has provided me the math required and the last iteration was correct. If someone wants to prove me wrong it's fine. Need @wormie in here to drop some theoretical math down.

In theory I believe 0 -> what I make is an infinite % increase but since the formula requires >0 for a starting number then it can't be applied

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My parents celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary today. They actually still love one another. Oh, they drive each other crazy, but you should see their faces when one of them is in any type of harm (like with their health.).
I was thinking about them this morning; like what their conversations with one another are like when there is no one else around them. With my mom having lung cancer and daddy being not the healthiest of 80 year-olds, the conversations they may have had with one another could be very interesting. Towards the very end, G and I had some balls out, no regrets, soul baring, deep secret telling conversations. The type where you really, and I mean really, let go of all the things that you have kept to yourself.
I wonder if my parents have done the same. I would guess yes, but don't know. Perhaps I will ask them.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My parents celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary today. They actually still love one another. Oh, they drive each other crazy, but you should see their faces when one of them is in any type of harm (like with their health.).
I was thinking about them this morning; like what their conversations with one another are like when there is no one else around them. With my mom having lung cancer and daddy being not the healthiest of 80 year-olds, the conversations they may have had with one another could be very interesting. Towards the very end, G and I had some balls out, no regrets, soul baring, deep secret telling conversations. The type where you really, and I mean really, let go of all the things that you have kept to yourself.
I wonder if my parents have done the same. I would guess yes, but don't know. Perhaps I will ask them.
The craziest thing to me wouldn't be what conversations they've had but how many.

• 1Like