Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not the case at all. You said in your post that Voyce obviously had good intentions and the chick has some weird hangup and if she was interested she would have brushed it off.

SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I SAID

So you disagreed with me then rephrased exactly what I said like it was new material

Thanks bro
That's one half. The other half was where you said you disagreed with everyone

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
It's very easy to get carried away after a couple of weeks when there's chemistry and assuming that the relationship is further along than the other may necessarily think. Personally, and I've recently experienced this, I think it's always best to hold fire and err on the side of caution. Like others have said, if she was as into you as you were her it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Chin up Voyce Voyce - there's plenty more fish in the sea, she'll either come round or you get to go through the whole rigmarole again with someone else!

• 2Solidarity

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
That's one half. The other half was where you said you disagreed with everyone

Yes I disagree in that ya’ll are placing blame on him as if he did anything abnormal.

This is an FOH bro that ran into an unreasonable unabalanced chick that shit on him for acting normal, and he came in here unsure of himself and wondering if he should apologize and fall on his sword.

No he absolutely should fucking not. And you, as FOH bros and as men, should be giving him the thumbs up and be like, nah bro that bitch be crazy you are all right. Get back on that horse and don’t concern yourself with hypersensitive hoes.

Instead ya’ll are like “ya man I’m not sure what you were thinking going to a chicks house that invited you over, thats stalkery and shit dude you should check yourself”

What the fuck

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Instead ya’ll are like “ya man I’m not sure what you were thinking going to a chicks house that invited you over, thats stalkery and shit dude you should check yourself”
No, we weren't all like that. I don't think he should apologize. She overreacted. I also don't think you should show up several hours prior to a plan during the very early phase of dating someone, assuming you're going to be doing a bunch of stuff that was not planned. It's almost like both people in this situation could have done things differently!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yes I disagree in that ya’ll are placing blame on him as if he did anything abnormal.

This is an FOH bro that ran into an unreasonable unabalanced chick that shit on him for acting normal, and he came in here unsure of himself and wondering if he should apologize and fall on his sword.

No he absolutely should fucking not. And you, as FOH bros and as men, should be giving him the thumbs up and be like, nah bro that bitch be crazy you are all right. Get back on that horse and don’t concern yourself with hypersensitive hoes.

What the fuck
He should not apologize. She did overreact.

However, he assumed a lot of things. And super early in the relationship, before many people would even call it a "relationship". Filling him full of shit isn't going to help him. He misstepped, at the least. Sounds like the chick overreacted, but who knows her background and what her perspective on this "relationship" was. Either way, there's a lesson for Voyce to learn here beyond "bitches be crazy".

• 2Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage

What the fuck

Are you alright? Are you going to be alright?

By the way that quote of yours I Steve Harvey'd. That's some seriously narcissistic shit bro. It's agreed that her just ending this was a bit of an over-reaction, but you expecting she should have seen it as an opportunity to dote on him is fucking laughable.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I've never really had a 6th or 7th date. I usually do 2 maybe 3 dates and if it works then I be living with that bitch. If not I be avoiding that bitch.

In all seriousness though, I could see her being reasonably annoyed but if she liked you she'd get over it and not just break up with you. You probably dodged a bullet.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Are you alright? Are you going to be alright?

By the way that quote of yours I Steve Harvey'd. That's some seriously narcissistic shit bro. It's agreed that her just ending this was a bit of an over-reaction, but you expecting she should have seen it as an opportunity to dote on him is fucking laughable.

For a normal person, everything is an opportunity to dote on a person you are attracted to or care about in any way. Especially if what they are showing is that they are excited to see you and want to spend time with you.

This idea that a person wanting to spend time with you is “creepy” is some bullshit. Obviously it can get to stalker/shit in your bushes level which is one thing, but this is not that.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
He should not apologize. She did overreact.

However, he assumed a lot of things. And super early in the relationship, before many people would even call it a "relationship". Filling him full of shit isn't going to help him. He misstepped, at the least. Sounds like the chick overreacted, but who knows her background and what her perspective on this "relationship" was. Either way, there's a lesson for Voyce to learn here beyond "bitches be crazy".

I don’t think so. I think he should keep being him and when he finds a chick that appreciates the attention he gives it’ll work and he’ll be genuine. If he’s going to try to put on an act to be someone he’s not, he’ll end up like Khane, fake acting and alone.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

It's almost too bad you're happily married because the "Cad tries dating" stories we'd get would really liven up this thread.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don’t think so. I think he should keep being him and when he finds a chick that appreciates the attention he gives it’ll work and he’ll be genuine. If he’s going to try to put on an act to be someone he’s not, he’ll end up like Khane, fake acting and alone.
I don't think he should put on an act, just put on the brakes a bit. They had been on a few dates. You shouldn't be making assumptions at that stage of any relationship.

And really, the solution was a quick clarifying conversation. "Hey, I'm thinking I will stop by a little early tomorrow to help you out and stuff. Sound good?" Too easy.

Not to say that I think her reaction was appropriate, but who cares about her.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
It's almost too bad you're happily married because the "Cad tries dating" stories we'd get would really liven up this thread.

Yes its too bad I know how to keep a functional relationship together, because my stories of building another functional relationship would be so entertaining. You are correct as usual sir.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Your ego is way too frail for today's dating world. So yes, it would be entertaining.